Posted: 12 years ago
yes yess the more ppl do dua the more likely it snows:P
andd oh just cos im on my periods all yr round:p
without stopping😳

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nooo I want it 2 blizzard now forget da holidays pod 🤣 

Wow dats sooo weird :/ with me I get weak and I have to take injections and tablets ðŸ˜­
lemme dig my prayer mat out time to do dua for snoww.

eeks 😳 i hopee its nothing too serious though when you find out at the ultrasound scan.

nooo Pod dont ask for it now! 🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: walkintomylifex

lemme dig my prayer mat out time to do dua for snoww.

eeks 😳 i hopee its nothing too serious though when you find out at the ultrasound scan.

nooo Pod dont ask for it now! 🤣

Nahiii Pod don't break my heart me want snow snow now but thn u and him can have a nice Maaneet Moment like thy did ur own Shukran Allah 🤣
Yay start praying the more da better 🤣
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Nahiii Pod don't break my heart me want snow snow now but thn u and him can have a nice Maaneet Moment like thy did ur own Shukran Allah 🤣

Yay start praying the more da better 🤣

If you want snow go to switzerland 🤣 you're seriously gonna make me dig out a stereo, play the song & meet up with him where it snows so we can have our romance in the freezing cold? no thanks 🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

If you want snow go to switzerland 🤣 you're seriously gonna make me dig out a stereo, play the song & meet up with him where it snows so we can have our romance in the freezing cold? no thanks 🤣

Naaah I'm kaii I'm good just praying 🤣 Lol u make it seem sooo hard just dig outta yah IPod and take dat u bimbo isn't dat easier rather then a stereo u make life sooo hard pod 🤣
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Naaah I'm kaii I'm good just praying 🤣 Lol u make it seem sooo hard just dig outta yah IPod and take dat u bimbo isn't dat easier rather then a stereo u make life sooo hard pod 🤣

What if my iPods not loud enough hmm 🤣 & who's gonna hold the iPod during the sequence? 🤣 what if he dies of pnuemonia or i do 🤣
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

What if my iPods not loud enough hmm 🤣 & who's gonna hold the iPod during the sequence? 🤣 what if he dies of pnuemonia or i do 🤣

Get speakers and plug em in just drop yah iPod on da floor and start grooving with thingy 🤣 make sure wrapped up proper before going out thn no chance of pneumonia and u have heard of body heat right 🤣😳 I'm sooo besharaam 🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm bakk Jee🤗
and pfftt mummy I'm on ur side don't want it to snow🤣