Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ufff Dobriyal Family!! - Page 4

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: austenrox

well no matter how  much i am angry with piya now...i know you are right about piya...she tore down that sheild...proving to be our pataanga...and she has gone through a lot for him...agreed πŸ˜³... still! nikammi hai ek no. ki! but yes you are right. πŸ˜³

Nikammi to hai... Misha ke liye romance waste ker rahi hai πŸ˜† your anger at her is completly justified and thanks for agreeing with me Embarrassed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

Will we never get to see abhiya properly???😭 this engagement drama ate up half the episode and for no reason at all. And can we ever have even a single episode where that irritating panchi is not shown or mentioned😑

Even with the last few episodes left, CVs have to irritate us with this crap

The show is ending na so when will we get it πŸ˜† hahaha Panchi is lead..dont forget πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 
I just want to see their wedding before the ending.. no more expectation...
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

LOL tell me abt these psycho Dobrials πŸ€ͺ...2 gone (Arnab and Panchi) and still so much drama  Well.. they have left but still torturing us πŸ₯±

u think Abhay will send Pia alone to DD? πŸ˜• no i dont think so and thats wat i wrote πŸ˜† bt im havin a feelin thr wud be some drama regarding tht...donno wat πŸ˜†
i dunno i just want Abhay to go to Jeh and Chandeena πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I want Abhay to save chandeena and apprently Abhiya wedding is the only thing i want πŸ˜›.. its high time πŸ˜†

but i doubt that Abhay is ending as human only if this show is ending in 2 weeks  im ok with human Abhay if he is having the super powers like now.. best like this.. 😊 honestly i don think he will end up as /'kamzor insan' πŸ˜› πŸ˜† i mean i cant even imagine tht.. fingers crossed...