Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mere Sawal.. ka De tu Jawab!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Tujhse.. puchun... ek sawal... mere sawal ka de tu jawab...
                       Kya ... meri. .tarah... .tu bhi tadapta hai??????   
                                                Aab hai neend kise.. Aab hai Chain kahan?

It seemed..time stopped...when Wifey.. turned to get the shock of a lifetime..at the party.. looking at the one.. who.. was till the previous day.. HER ALL... n who today.. was the reason.. why she lost her all! Angry

The epi began with Anji...doing her all to.. convince Nidhi to accompany her to the Fashion Show and the afterparty.. which were important for her to network...!! Nidhi tho initially opposed, later budged thanks to Anji.. saying that her Dad n DB were badly hit by her sadness..!! Nidhi however made it clear that.. she wasnt.. Sad.. rather Angry...for Saiyan had HAQ to.. decline her love.. but did not have the HAQ to treat her like crap Angry

On the other hand, hubby was again engulfed in his self-chosen solitude and sadness when a call came n made him smile.. even if for a few minutes! Well it was Armaan! Embarrassed (the LOVE MAN) LOL! Not only did he make Ashu smile.. he showered him with pet names.. that ought to make.. WIFEY burn in J- for -JEALOUSY Wink ... calling him... Jaan...Lambu ...n so on !! LOL After Ashu invited him over, he asked Ashu to come pick him up from the Partyyy n Ashu agreed!

Once at the Party.. hubby-wifey had their usual... peek-a-boo moments.. but not for long as Wifey saw Hubby n ... with anger in her eyes and pain in her heart... approached him n asked... that one SAWAAL... (yeah.. panch koti maha mani KBC types.. Wink an our poor Ashu got  options too u seeLOL that.. 'Why did Hubby do ..what he did?'  Hubby was left speechless.. embarassed.. angst ridden and shattered! Armaan stood n watched his friend fidget like never before!

She gave him the options too (See such a loving wifey Embarrassed.. gusse me bhi hubby se pyaar)

--- Did he fire her.. coz she made mistakes?
---Did he fire her.. coz she tried to improve the lives of the childrens ward kids
---Did he fire her...coz Malllu din like her..
or
---Did he fire her coz.. she  (was in LOVE with him) 

Hubby while managed to keep a strait face n low gaze thru all the above options.. looked strait in wifeys eyes at the last option...!! Our super observant Anji did notice.. but will she interpret it..Confused (Guess another KBC moment)

[Nidhi ji.. wish u had asked him... how u looked.. did the buluuu outfit make u look -hot/hotter/hottest ... did he want to jump on u at the moment?? M sure.. the answer for all the above wuld have been YES..after all.. MARD hote hi aise hain]ROFL

As Wifey ran away after the tirade... she stopped outside n broke down in Anjis arms..!! An embarrassed Hubby who was walking by noticed her in tears n was shattered! Cry

Precap --- Well our ROHAN boy is here.. to bring our AshNi ki naiyaa on track...  Embarrassed

Nice epi... Today it was Kritz day.. tho i felt .. the last 10 mins were what was worth it! MB makes silence look SEXY ...Embarrassed

PS: Our 'MARD-O' mein M.A  Jali hui toast was back to playing Doc. Phill as she told a worried Mallu that Ashu was like all Mard... big CRY BABY... Pal mein tola.. pal mein masha ConfusedD'oh *Oh god.. someone pls make this female stop talking* LOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 02 December 2011 at 8:57am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821suecpappy123vvegaVidyaGJaqsam-anzaeram-ronnie85vidi263Sakshifan1Princess2012aekielsubiamanNaina007lidvinAnupa28AbhiAnirekhab25-Khush--renu-achieverrtmsmozart66LizzieBennettKavya.S-Azy-daffodil81-Gemini-debasree04rabzonedge-.Shriya.-deepikabanerjeeAnjalii...xXxMehek25shamilLimitLessFanKunwaariDaayansun29yanks28

Sakshifan1 Senior Member
Sakshifan1
Sakshifan1

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thanks i loved the AshNi part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...its wonderful...
the episode was very good...
the ashni convo was amazing...loved the scene...
cant wait for monday's episode...rohan is so cute...
and oh suhasini what will we do without ur mard dialogue in the serial...
and u mentioning her as Dr.phill was brilliantLOL

Armu4eva

ronnie85 Senior Member
ronnie85
ronnie85

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
thanks Tanu for ur lovely update as always... Smile

havnt watched the epi yet..

loved the KBC bit.. LOL

didnt armaan notice anythng unusual in ashu's behaviour??

Armu4eva

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
great update...i was afraid the peeke boo moments wont metamorphosize  into the ultimate meeting of their eyes...LOL

wow mindblowing expressions by both of them.Clap...ashu ki aankhon ne sab bayaan kia aur nidhi ka dard unke cheher aur dard bhari aawaz mein saaf jhalak raha tha...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsdebasree04

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

tanuuuROFLROFLROFL..ur comment on bhabhi dearestROFL

the ashu nidhi scene was soo heart wrenching...but i loved nidhi ka sawaal pein sawaal and options bhi dia...kitni acchi haiROFL

accha hua yeh nahi bola u can phone a fraand to answerROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evaAbhiAni-Khush--renu-rtms

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

tanuuuROFLROFLROFL..ur comment on bhabhi dearestROFL

the ashu nidhi scene was soo heart wrenching...but i loved nidhi ka sawaal pein sawaal and options bhi dia...kitni acchi haiROFL

accha hua yeh nahi bola u can phone a fraand to answerROFL

n she should have said.. u can PHONE A FRAAND but not BARA SAAL WALI FRAANDD ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85rtms-Khush--renu-meravigilisosun29

-renu- IF-Dazzler
-renu-
-renu-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

I realized 2 facts from today's epi :

1)      1) Ashu is positively the LAST MARD left on EARTH, MARS, JUPITER & all other planets….why else would Mallika & M A Psycho think & believe so ?????? Ouch

( btw, can someone please repeat her dialogue….that "sona, tola, mard", something ROFL….i was rofling so hard that I didn't get it ROFL )

2)    2)  Ashu is WHOLLY, DEEPLY, IRREVOCABLY in love with Nidzy HeartHeartDay Dreaming …….( Nidzy's biggest sazaa Cry  n biggest mazaa Embarrassed)

Btw, I would love to know what M A Psychology's views r on ….MARD Ranga ROFL

….I think all men should stop using the prefix " Mr." n use "MARD" instead….. LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlyscorpioronnie85Armu4evaAbhiAnilidvinKavya.Srtmsdaffodil81Junelirabzonedgeyanks28sun29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index