Navya

Navya Forum Revamped! - Page 2

diya-2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Ritchelle,

Thank you for the post...it was very much needed...lately the forum has become too messy. Too many topics on the same issue as you said..People who visit our forum for the very first time may get the impression that  either we lack interest in generating new topics or  we are too kiddish and not bothered about what has been posted already and try to create a new topic just because one wants to!!

Its a very sensitive topic that you have raised and I just hope and pray that none of the forum members feel offended, because your post was written with good intention...and that we dont lose our memebers. Hope we all understand and try to make this place more useful and more entertaining and interesting!!

I dont want to pinpoint any particular forum, but I do visit other Forums too and I feel that they are much better off when it comes to topic selection...the member participation too is very large mainly because everyone gets involved in making their forum more interesting by putting in their creative thoughts..

Thanks for hearing me out...😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
To all those who concurred with me, thank you. Glad to know none of you are offended. On a side note, I'd like to add something. 

If you wanna comment on the episode, expressing your views about it, there are THREE ATs strewn around this forum. Kindly use that. However, if you're really interested in making a new thread, it would be gratifying if the post consisted of at least a PARAGRAPH! I know we're trying to increase ranks, and everyone's allowed to say what they want, but for the love of God, could you all try and keep the forum clean? Try looking at any other forums on IF, ours is by far the most clogged up and kiddish! Please, for heaven's sake, try and post SENSIBLE topics, which don't consist of a few words/sentences/phrases. If someone takes the time to open your post, try and give them something worthwhile to read.

Cheers!
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oye ritch thanks for th timely post.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ritch, Thanks for the topic...Your words echo the thoughts of many...

The forum recently looks quite messy with repeated topics...Its getting difficult to swim through different pages to find something about the show...Lot of members including me has lost interest in the forum because of the same reason...We unfortunately have very less number of topics related to show...Most of the topics are realted to chaska metre and forum rankings...Why cant we request the mods to make a sticky topic for this...

And why is a person getting attacked if he/she makes a critical POV? Why cant we respect each others opinions and maintain peace in the forum? I'm part of this forum from the beginning of the show, and it feels sad to see the forum's quality  going down...

To stop our present members from running away and to attract new members to the forum , we need more worthy threads related to show...We should show a welcoming approch to various opinions & constructive criticism... All of us are bonded to the forum because of our love for the show...Why cant we join our hands and put in our efforts to make the forum the best among others...

ps: Sorry if I hurt any sentiments...