Sasural Genda Phool

2nd Dec. Discussions :8 - Page 2

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BP is raising hand at every body and BM is just blind , amazing ! she can't see the selfish man in him , ch ch no one raised hand at any one ( except RB but under different circumstances) I think they will accept him and then he will do his selfishness asking /questioning who lives in the house, who contributes etc etc.
So Sneha Bhabi is in the picture and the interview is for school, way some more bakwass in the name of comedy which are kind of forced on us. ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
QUOTE=Sachi16]
This content was originally posted by: netri

I m just here for highlights today ðŸ¤£  THanks Lilu pattu ... 

What's up with BP ? He is raising his hand on everyone now a days ...😳

Becoz he Didn't Raised Kashyaps Children so, now he is now Fulfiling his Duties by Raising his Hand
[/QUOTE]

😆  Sachi Ben  kiya baat karoch ho, eik dum solid !!!
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
m damn sure tom's epi wl focus more on the antiques of Mbai, and tht USM chapter surely needs to get over now.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Everyone😃I am so happy today as got the most desired thingy😃
I must USM is a smart guy he know when to hit which cord he got the key😆 He is doing what any double-faced,coward,selfish man would do forcefully making others do everything according to his desire as he know that it will work on them but same won't be applicable to BM that's why toh he is behaving like a courteous in front of her.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sheema di
yep I agree. he will be forgiven what to do CV do not like me doing update.

resham
haan re delhi ne bachaa toh liya for today aur delhi hi hoga which will kick us out as updater
netri
haa highlights and update padh kar hi decide ki what to watch
harri patti
thanks and sorry for 50% torture
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

BP is raising hand at every body and BM is just blind , amazing ! she can't see the selfish man in him , ch ch no one raised hand at any one ( except RB but under different circumstances) I think they will accept him and then he will do his selfishness asking /questioning who lives in the house, who contributes etc etc.

So Sneha Bhabi is in the picture and the interview is for school, way some more bakwass in the name of comedy which are kind of forced on us. ðŸ˜•

@bold -- Di but why is SheConfused...  BM has been portrayed who always used to understand without saying... She only taught Suhana... ki kuchh Chijen bina kahe bhi samajni chahiye... Then how come she is not understanding Inder's Panna's pain... how come she is not talking to Dadaji staright

BM's character is getting weaker day by day... 😔 They shud have protrayed her Strong & Sensible... not all blind

If at the End... BM won't accept USM... then I wana know what Excuse CVs will give for BM's concern for USMConfused
ShadowImbue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: md410

Sheema di

yep I agree. he will be forgiven what to do CV do not like me doing update.
resham
haan re delhi ne bachaa toh liya for today aur delhi hi hoga which will kick us out as updater
netri
haa highlights and update padh kar hi decide ki what to watch
harri patti
thanks and sorry for 50% torture

@blue ya he will be forgiven😆but won't get accepted BM need to erupt like a volcano and when the day will come track will reach its conclusion tab tak CV's will continue  all this bakwaas😆
ShadowImbue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sachi16

@bold -- Di but why is She😕...  BM has been portrayed who always used to understand without saying... She only taught Suhana... ki kuchh Chijen bina kahe bhi samajni chahiye... Then how come she is not understanding Inder's Panna's pain... how come she is not talking to Dadaji staright

BM's character is getting weaker day by day... 😔 They shud have protrayed her Strong & Sensible... not all blind

If at the End... BM won't accept USM... then I wana know what Excuse CVs will give for BM's concern for USM😕

@bold simply assassination of another characterMain prob. is CV's want to stretch this track to make is patkofy our heads 
infinity00 thumbnail
According to a source, us IF members do not count as a viewer as we are mostly overseas watch it on line, and wether we like it or not kissi  kay baap ka kuch nahi jaata as we do not make TRP , so we will do apni bakwaas as usual and nobody would give a damn, and knowing the general public and there trend , Allah he hafiz hai, BP would be accepted and would be accepted with all the honours !! as majority of Janta may be not  be that forgiving in real life but want to see Mahanta in Daily Soaps in abundance, they do no not want to see reality , go and check the TRP and will see it .😕 Edited by venture - 12 years ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

According to a source, us IF members do not count as a viewer as we are mostly overseas watch it on line, and wether we like it or not kissi  kay baap ka kuch nahi jaata as we do not make TRP , so we will do apni bakwaas as usual and nobody would give a damn, and knowing the general public and there trend , Allah he hafiz hai, BP would be accepted and would be accepted with all the honours !! as majority of Janta may be not  be that forgiving in real life but want to see Mahanta in Daily Soaps in abundance, they do no not want to see reality , go and check the TRP and will see it .😕

@blue that's right😆
@pink I have a strong feeling this is not going to happen.