Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS: 3 Slaps or Love

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys

This is my new SS.. It will start when pending SS its your fault will finish which will be today.. at some point..

Characters..

Arjun-Geet's Boss.. who is afraid of her.. even though he is her boss.

Naina-Geet's sister.

DadiAma- An old lady who lives next door to Geet and has seen Geet all her life and knows what caused the smile of Geet to dissapear.

Geet's Mum-passed away.

Geet's father has walked out and remarried and has no relations with Geet.

Geet's brother- was the only person who was there for Geet and he passed away.. Major factor in Geet's coldness.

MAAN- Businessman and Arjun's friend and business partner.

Maan Mum- Priya.. a warm lovely woman.
Raj- Maan's father passed away..

PROLOGUE

'NAINA wake up its time for college' Geet mechanically walked into my room. No Good morning no smile no nothing. Her face is always the same. Stern and strict. She walked around opened the curtains.
'Di, i'm tired' I complained. She looked at me with anger which told me to get up and i did. I walked and got dresed as I left for college. Geet Di told the cook to prepare food. Geet then saw that the water was still running and no one was using it.  She blasted at the cook
'This water we pay for don't you understand. Turn it off stop being lazy'  said Geet.
'Betiya' Dadiama called from over the wall.
Geet walked to Dadiama.
'How are you?' Geet asked mechanically like a robot.
'I'm fine Betiya, Beta,, atleast smile today be happy enjoy life' She said.
'why why would I? This life will end. And there no reason to smile. This is the world and we have to die'
I left for college.
Di left for work.
A letter came from postman. Geet di looked at it. It was money cheque from our father.
'Postman, take this back and tell him we have no relations with him.'
IT was true, mum died. Dad walked out with his new mistress within a few days. We never heard from him. Bhai took care of us. But he died in an accident. And now dad is trying to be all nice about it. He left us.
She took out her diary and looked at the monthly bills
Geet's thoughts : I know i never smile. My life has no happiness. This life will never give me any happiness. All the roots of happiness has been taken away. When Ma died. I accepted it as fate. But then Mr Handa walked out on us. My father who I adored. I was his gudiya. He walked out and his new wife would not accept us. I still was happy. But then my brother died. Then that was the happiness taken away'
Geet walked to office and a bell ran off.
'Hitler Geet is coming everyone' A clerk said. All got into seats.
'Adi Sir, bring me the file for the new project and the partnership' Geet said mechaniclally walking in. Geet then saw two girls having a chat
'Are you in a park or picnic, your hear to work and put your phones away' She said. The girls ran to there desks. Geet walked to her cabin and sat down. Her schedule told her she had to go thailand for 3 days for a meeting. She rang Naina

Naina walked into her gudwara and prayed to god
'Babaji, isnt there anyone or anything that will cause my sister to be happy? I want her to be happy to be loved. I Love her so much She needs to be loved babaji'
At that moment a flower fell on her. Naina was shocked.

Same moment at that point a man walked past Geet's cabin. Geet felt something in her heart. Like her heart starting to warm up. Geet looked and walked out her cabin to see the back of a man walking out of the office.
Seemed like the love had already entered.

Part 1

LOCATION AIRPORT DELHI INTERNATIONAL

Geet walked down the aisle towards the exit of Delhi international Airport. She was returning from a international trip as part of her project that she worked on, on behalf of her boss, MrArjun Singhania. She was a woman whose smile had been taken away by time, people and circumstances. And now all she worked for was her daily living and her sister. Her every step showed her confidence. Her face showed her sterness. Her eyes showed pain but anger which was all that was apart from bitterness. Each step she took towards the exit  she realised that she was back in Delhi. She passed her passport too immigration. The immigration smiled at her and checked and returned it to her.

'Thank you' She said as she took the passport towards the exit. With her bag. Her brown eyes looking towards the exit.  Her eyes plain bore of emotion. She walked past Maan as Maan walked passed her. Time stood still for a moment.

Maan walked towards the entrance of Delhi International Airport. He had just dropped his Grandma off as she was off to USA with his sister Annie for her eye operation. He was walking towards the shop to buy himself some water as he was thirsty.

It was a really hot day for Delhi that afternoon. He was walking when he bashed into a trolley which made him grab onto an walking Geet. They both rolled together on the trolley until they hit the wall. They then both fell on the floor with Geet on top off Maan. Geet was shocked. She tried to get up but her duppata was stuck under Maan. Maan looked at her and was mesmerised to see such a beautiful girl. He was glad that he was on the floor because he never would want this angel to get hurt. He smiled at her. Geet finally managed to yank her duppata from Maan and got up. Maan got up after her. Her eyes now were full of anger. She slapped Maan wen she got up. Maan put his hand on his cheek. Anger that this girl slapped him. No one had ever slapped Maan Singh Khurana before. No one ever had the chance nor the guts too.

Both were fuming in anger.

'You slapped me. You slapped me' Maan shouted at her.

'Yes so' Geet replied in same anger with bitterness.

'How dare you' He gritted.

'How dare you! Stay away from me other wise you will regret it' She said pointing her finger at him with anger. Maan was just fuming in anger. His eyes were red hot in fury. It wasn't like Geet was not. She walked past him to get her bag when Maan came infront of her.

'Excuse me, first you slapped me and then on top of that your showing me attitude' Maan was not going to let this chit of a girl go for slapping me.

'Number one you touched me and on top of that your arguing with me' Geet retorted.

'I didn't touch you on purpose' He said.

'But I slapped you on purpose and if you touch me again then I shall slap you again' She stated clearly meaning every word. She pointed at him in a warning tone

'stay away from me' She warned.

But Maan wasn't going to let this go. No way was he. He was so angry as she walked past him he grabbed her hand. Geet turned around and slapped him again. He was shocked.

'I told you , if you touch me again then you will receive a slap. What do you boys think of yourself? You will do anything and us girls won't do anything.' She said in anger.

'What do you think your miss universe that im dying to touch you' He said.

'Not miss universe I'm a girl that's enough' She said.

'You're a girl so you can do anything. You know what, this slap was an excuse. You just want to touch me' He smirked as he said that to her in anger.

'What' Geet said annoyed and angered.

'Yes, you should have told me first, I would never have said no' He said. 'girls like you walk around Maan'

'I don't believe this' She said 'I've never seen a guy like you I've slapped you twice and your still here being arrogant' Geet said.

'I'm not being arrogant you are' said Maan with anger trying to point out the facts. 'Just because you're a girl does not mean that you will say or do anything. If you have a problem then don't walk around in public places. Wear a helmet a bulletproof jacket. So when you come out people know you are out'

'Listen you you' Geet said raising her finger at him.

'what me what what, huh what? Your going to slap me huh? Come on then slap me' Maan said.

That took Geet's anger to new levels and she slapped him. By this time a lot of attention had come on to them. Naina Geet's sister who came to pick her up saw them and ran to them.

'Di di, whats this come on' Naina dragged Geet away.

'Oi Hello excuse me, I need to give payback for these three slaps' Maan yelled. He was going to follow them when he got an urgent phonecall.

This was just the beginning of there taqraar. More was yet to come.

Would a bitter woman fall in love?

Will the man she slap be the reason for her to smile?

Will He love her beyond all means?

PRECAP: 'You called me a rapist' asked Maan anger glaring through his eyes.

'Yes that's what you are. At the airport you touched me and now you followed me till here' She exclaimed. Maan walked up to her and dragged her into an adjacent room .

'Let go of me what are you doing?' said Geet struggling.

'you called me a rapist I'm only making your real dream of touching me come true. And your accusation to' Maan said as he pushed her on the couch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing
geet really is hitler..
continue soon,.
thx
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow ...awsm...plzzz do pm me..do continue soon..
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww
hey pm me dear
please
amreenshameem thumbnail
Nice one
Do cont soon
Hey pm me pls
Loved ur all ffs,ss
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi jus saw dis n read it..wow..interesting start !love dit...do continue n pm me wen u update
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
poor maan received 3 slaps from geet😆😆
Dazlingdivya thumbnail
Amazing, Add me to ur OM list.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new story...