AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Judging from the SBB and IBN7 segments. I think Gopi will need blood urgently and there won't be any blood available of same blood group either in the blood bank or from any donor. 

Only Rashi's blood group will match and then the Modis will go to fetch Rashi but Urmilla won't let Rashi go. For the first time, Rashi will disobey Urmilla and will come to donate blood for Gopi. Her guilt , gratitude for her sister will rise within her, even if it only lasts for a day or two. The good inside Rashi will revolt against Urmila's evil manipulation. 

I have a feeling it will happen. What do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Or maybe its urims blood that matches gopis and she dosent want to give it and rashi makes her
AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever

Or maybe its urims blood that matches gopis and she dosent want to give it and rashi makes her

Yes, could be but  Medical science recommend a young adult between early and mid- twenties. 
ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madvoot

Yes, could be but Medical science recommend a young adult between early and mid- twenties.

in saathiyas Cvs land any thing is possible
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, it could be possible. Rashi may come to donate blood to save Gopi's life out of conscience pricking.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love your prediction  i hope its rashi, she will repent n say yes i have done wrong to all of you,  just let me help my sister then i will leave you alone for good you will not hear from me again.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suk I like ur prediction hope it comes true.
aachus thumbnail
i think sbs simply said she need blood!!! to say her condition is critical...may she dont need ..