For those of you who feel Big Boss is a scripted--

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
For those of you who feel Big Boss is a scripted----------

----let me categorically assure you all----------the scenes that you see amongst contestants, (what they say to each other)---------IS NOT SCRIPTED.👏

One of my closest friend is in BB Team and you can take it from me, scenes are not scripted.

What they do script is:

1. Dialogues of Big Boss
2. Dialogues of Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan

There are many decisions that are taken with TRPs in mind and before they enter the house, Contestants are clearly told that if they want to become decent Mahatmas and Devis inside the house, may be you will be popular with each other, but audience does not like those who do not do something spectacular with or against others that doesn't excite them! This is what goads different housemates to decide what strategy suits them best and which fellow housemates they think they can successfully take upon.

Since so many of you keep wondering about scripting part, I just thought I can clarify atleast what I definitely know of! Hope it helps!😊
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
well... ya thnx 4 ur post 
its clear now 4 me i guess...
hmm...thnx!...but im not much confident about the public vote thingy! 🤓
But i think that all this public voting is a sham...BB evicts contestants...as per the TRP needs..
Originally posted by blue-ice

But i think that all this public voting is a sham...BB evicts contestants...as per the TRP needs..

Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

hmm...thnx!...but im not much confident about the public vote thingy! 🤓

I clearly informed in the first post that many decisions are TRP factor based...so yes...don't believe SMSs decide evictions completely...BUT...what contestants speak with one another...IS NOT SCRIPTED...100%😛