Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i like only Sanay- Barun not with mohit - Page 4

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved their today's sbs segment.I can't thanks enough them to give us mohit's birthday segment too fast.They are giving it since last 3 years and want to enjoy it again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: soniasharmin89

I think People really need to grow up.Only 8 months before bhi its only Monaya for all us.So u are no one to comment like this ki u like sanaya and barun most and not mohit.if u don't know anything about mohit then don't comment about him dear.we all thier fans know what he is sweet heart .Koi baat nahin ab tum bhi jaan jaougi bcz he is coming soon on star plus so u can see him there soon.I respect sarun's masti and work both on screen and off screen and i love them but Monaya is just my obsession so  next time when u tell anything about themor mohit then think before twice.😑

I come in peace my friend. Pls no anger...πŸ€—
crazzygal_jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: soniasharmin89

I think People really need to grow up.Only 8 months before bhi its only Monaya for all us.So u are no one to comment like this ki u like sanaya and barun most and not mohit.if u don't know anything about mohit then don't comment about him dear.we all thier fans know what he is sweet heart .Koi baat nahin ab tum bhi jaan jaougi bcz he is coming soon on star plus so u can see him there soon.I respect sarun's masti and work both on screen and off screen and i love them but Monaya is just pmy obsession so next time when u tell anything about themor mohit then think before twice.😑

soni agree with you yar i mean fans like them are soo sick...ok u like sarun but show some respect towards their personal decisions both are commited to their life partners stop comparing fir gods sake 😑 🀒
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plzz dnt compare...n she has amazing chemistry wid both of dem onscreen...v r nobody to comment wat she does offscreen...itz her personal life...n we shud respect dat...!πŸ˜ƒ
ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who are we to say whom we like with Sanaya. I'm guessing its Sanaya's personal life/choice.

well neith i m intrested in choosing a partner fr her..when i have to choose one fr myselfπŸ˜†
i very well made it clear..its my personal choice on whom i want to c sanaya vt on d base of ENTERTAINMENT!!..my opinion shouldnt affect her personal life..i respect her choice..as she knws who she should continue her life vt..but tht doesnt mean it will change my choice on wht i want..purely based on ENTERTAINMENT!!:)
ansawkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am extremely sorry to write about Mohit. Will never do this mistake in future.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ansawkar

I am extremely sorry to write about Mohit. Will never do this mistake in future.

Its ok .U r newbie probably that why u didnt know the rules😊
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Barun is married dude! The most joyful moment for him is when he returns home to his wife:D

So let it go
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: ansawkar

It's ok. But please be careful with the topics next time πŸ˜Š

People have their own choices and preferences. 

But the bottom line is that Sarun are friends and co-actors. And in real life Sanaya is dating Mohit and Barun is happily married. 

Not just you but all members should respect that. πŸ˜‰

As much as we love them on-screen we have to understand that they are acting and they have personal lives.  πŸ˜³

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meepha

Barun is married dude! The most joyful moment for him is when he returns home to his wife:D

So let it go

So true..He always wants to go home quickly so that he can cook pasta for his wife πŸ˜πŸ˜† Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago