Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sancho I can help to create the layout of the final post and stuff.
Since its Christmas, the colours obviously have to be red, green and silver!
Who's good at making animations here?
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Sancho I can help to create the layout of the final post and stuff.

Since its Christmas, the colours obviously have to be red, green and silver!
Who's good at making animations here?

Well, then you and I can work on the layout, and we have some gif sites, since we lack in the graphics section. 

Okay, help me with this ..> I have a poem by Sadaf, tell me which color I should put it in!!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Well, then you and I can work on the layout, and we have some gif sites, since we lack in the graphics section. 

Okay, help me with this ..> I have a poem by Sadaf, tell me which color I should put it in!!

Can I read it? PM it to me...
Do we have any people helping us with graphics? So I can go and bug them to make us something special? Cause I have ideas, but I'm hopeless with photoshop😆
.hea. thumbnail

Can I read it? PM it to me...
Do we have any people helping us with graphics? So I can go and bug them to make us something special? Cause I have ideas, but I'm hopeless with photoshop😆

forwarding you, and well jenny showed up, should we ask someone in the CG
I can bug as well...and yeah, Fatz, I think she'll help, wait till she comes online😉
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Okay! Um, has anyone finished writing the stories? I was thinking we could have the same character names, so that we could be like...The Christmassy Adventures of Blah blah and blah blah
To make it seem more child-like and fairy-tale ish
.hea. thumbnail

Okay! Um, has anyone finished writing the stories? I was thinking we could have the same character names, so that we could be like...The Christmassy Adventures of Blah blah and blah blah

To make it seem more child-like and fairy-tale ish

same character means?
I mean, from which you wanna take that? and yeah..sounds good. '
Do me a favor, ask Sanju about the song, though I know how to put em' like, they come only 60% of the whole song, so, I think we need help.
Anyways, you can still tell me the carols, I can search for them too, and for the time being we can add them (half his sahi, before we post the final post, we will change it )
.hea. thumbnail
Hey Suv, how about a Slide show in the yt, only pictures man, I suck at VMs, 

Here's a list buddy, tell me if you like any one

.hea. thumbnail
We need help with the graphics part...tell me some names who are free in the festive season.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Okay...a nice slideshow will do...but without music since we'll have music playing in the bg anyways
Mmm yeah I'll ask Sanju
Same character measn the same names...like, whatever story they write we can simply change the names and then in the end we can put it in order of what the character's ages are depicted as...I mean like say if the main character is a kid in one of the stories, that will be in the beginning and if the main character is an adult, then that will be in the end...
.hea. thumbnail

Okay...a nice slideshow will do...but without music since we'll have music playing in the bg anyways

Mmm yeah I'll ask Sanju
Same character measn the same names...like, whatever story they write we can simply change the names and then in the end we can put it in order of what the character's ages are depicted as...I mean like say if the main character is a kid in one of the stories, that will be in the beginning and if the main character is an adult, then that will be in the end...

that sounds good..actually perfect..I'll try with the slide show, and ask a few VM makers as well..I am sure Amz has holidays after 9, she can help us out. 
And the poem, shall I post it in the combo if green and silver and provide the link in the first page?