Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BossB

BB is only a reflection of what we are..😭

thats deep! πŸ‘
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

BIGBOSSS always maintained from season 1 that rules can changed  anytimeπŸ˜‰...whatever they r doing its avoid predictability πŸ˜‰

I have never ever seen asking a group or single person to chose for nomination. Nomination is bread and butter of the game. Nomination should either be by all housemates or for breaking the rule. Previously BB has nominated whole house which is fair but this time this has been really stupid.

Changing rule is good enough but changing rule does not mean no rule and autocracy. This is simply stupid.

However, why complaint? do not we still watch this stupidity and give them the TRP they need?
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Don't you get it cruiserji...BB wants juhi to win BB...imagine the most boring character in the whole house...goes to win BB...BB is making a conscious effort to save juhi from getting nominated...otherwise why would BB ask PB...to save someone from nomination...they knew she is going to save juhi...and now they ask sunny for two names for captain...its very obvious whose names sunny will give...now both sky and juhi will be saved from next week's nomination...i wouldn't mind even sky winning because atleast he gave some input in the show...but what has juhi done...nothing except eat sleep or jump up and down at the slightest mention of foodπŸ€”

Yes i completely agree...
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

in between season 4 people were complaining that it getting predictable  so they introduced this season with new flavorπŸ˜‰

Yeah, everything is unpredictable this season.

I won;t be surprised if Juhi is given 12 Paranthas, winner's cheque and Salman is asked to kick butts of the rest coming saturday!πŸ˜›
boredsoul thumbnail
[QUOTE=cruiser51
Beemar Juhi keeps lying on bed, saara din gaay ki tarah [/QUOTE]
i condemn your post & will do my best to sue you through peta & pfa
how can u compare juhi with gaay( cow or holy cow)
we consider cow as god , she doesnt lay around lazily , she gives milk twice a day through which atleast 2 ppl make their living & 20 ppl work with the energy they get from the milk
even her excreta cowdung is used as bio gas & as disinfectant in rural india
Cow & Juhi??? How adaucious??
i want a apology , now!!! not to me but holy cow
that apology should be dilse
msg from cow to cruiser 51 - spare me
🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaya_MS

As ccbm said i too watching BB from season1.This is the worst among 4.How can bb call sunny to give 2 names for captaincy.Firstly she jas just come to INDIA and BB house.What she knows.Now she has given juhi and hers.I will not blame her in this but i am surprised how she did not give Neela akash's name.BB is PARTIAL.

Now  in govt. other parties r fighting not to bring Wall -Mart here cos Indians will be affected.In the same way in BB house he could have called anyone other than sunny.

lol...some great points there! πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Don't you get it cruiserji...BB wants juhi to win BB...πŸ€”

Big Boss ke ghar mein der hain, andher naheen...Paraanthe hain, Juhi ke liye winners Cheque naheen!πŸ˜‰
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pakshpatittyah karne ke liye hum bigg boss ki kari shabdon mein ninda karte hain..bigg boss mausam 5 ek pakshpatittyah se purn ek mausam hain...jiske tehet hum iss mausam ko sabse bura mausam ghoshit karte hain...

🀣 that's my worst trial of 'shudh hindi' 🀣
PMROX thumbnail
bb is so boring now ! ugh 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

Pakshpatittyah karne ke liye hum bigg boss ki kari shabdon mein ninda karte hain..bigg boss mausam 5 ek pakshpatittyah se purn ek mausam hain...jiske tehet hum iss mausam ko sabse bura mausam ghoshit karte hain...

🀣 that's my worst trial of 'shudh hindi' 🀣

lol...awesome!😊