again using kriyansh for publicity...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys... u know what i was a silent reader of dis forum but yesterdays fiasco forced me to come here...🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑😑😑
 i m so bloody angry with the cv's, and palki mam...wth they think of themselves...
after giving aromos of kriyansh for 3 bloody whole weeks they scrapped off the whole scene of kriyansh nd showed just swaron... nd the bloody bullshit reason that they are giving us nw is censorboard made them edit those scenes... if it was so, then w why dint theycut swaron scenes... they were also so damn hot... 
y only with kriyansh??????????😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

and you all know what these bloody creatives have stooped so below that now they are using kriyansh again for the bloody publicity of their show...
guys watch channel v, the new tagline says something like " kya rey or kriya ki life mei something kao aanewala hai..." something like that yaar

i didnt read it fully coz i was so pissed off...

Again, they are promoting their show in  the name of kriyansh but in  coming episodes they will show only swaron and swaron ...swaron...swaron... swaron... remember the precap it was so damn full of them only...
the creatives are so mean... totaly biased towards swaron...🀒🀒
I AM BOYCOTTING THIS SHOW FOR A WHILE... 😑 
at sm pt we doesn't agree with cvs...but its ok...i also felt dissapointment when they didn't show kriyaansh's intimisy shown in the promo...i think 60% of swaron & 40% of kriyaansh were shown in the sequence...cvs pls show...vicky-neha confession scene...eagerly waiting fr it
Chill man. I understand you pain. Even i was as angry like you but we must realise that firstly there are many Swaron fans here who have feelings and blaming this straight on Swaron is not fair. Maybe it was too much...I mean KriYaansh's sequence was not a dance on like Swarons. Maybe thats why KriYaansh's VERY HAWT Roop tera mastana sequence didn't get censored. Cause it was a dance. So after taking my frustration out before and reading Amar's comments and thinking logicaly i have come to the conclusion that maybe it WAS censored. But please don't blame Swaron...It's not their fault at all. I mean that is coming from a DIE hard KriYaansh/ArSha fan. I mean think how bad Shakti and Amar would have felt... their hard work all gone to waste...I'm super frustrated and agree with one thing. Cv's should not have shown the precap of KriYaansh HAWT sequence if they knew it wasn't going to be aired. That is just WRONG and also they should have given us a warning. I mean having promos out and showing the sequence is Precap and the end result is nothing close is just wrong.

I hope i have not offended you in anyway, if so i am very sorry i was just stating my POV. =)

BTW i'm happy you have posted on this forum. Please be a regular..would love to talk to you =)
Edited by kyriareyD3 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anya_17

at sm pt we doesn't agree with cvs...but its ok...i also felt dissapointment when they didn't show kriyaansh's intimisy shown in the promo...i think 60% of swaron & 40% of kriyaansh were shown in the sequence...cvs pls show...vicky-neha confession scene...eagerly waiting fr it

no yaar... the ratos wasnt 60:40 bt it was 80:20 or might be 90:10... 90 for swaron and 10 for  kriyansh

Originally posted by taanya_7

no yaar... the ratos wasnt 60:40 bt it was 80:20 or might be 90:10... 90 for swaron and 10 for  kriyansh

k...fine dear...but don't spoil ur mood...u can watch their intimisy of this sequence when d uncut vd will be uploaded😊
Originally posted by kyriareyD3

Chill man. I understand you pain. Even i was as angry like you but we must realise that firstly there are many Swaron fans here who have feelings and blaming this straight on Swaron is not fair. Maybe it was too much...I mean KriYaansh's sequence was not a dance on like Swarons. Maybe thats why KriYaansh's VERY HAWT Roop tera mastana sequence didn't get censored. Cause it was a dance. So after taking my frustration out before and reading Amar's comments and thinking logicaly i have come to the conclusion that maybe it WAS censored. But please don't blame Swaron...It's not their fault at all. I mean that is coming from a DIE hard KriYaansh/ArSha fan. I mean think how bad Shakti and Amar would have felt... their hard work all gone to waste...I'm super frustrated and agree with one thing. Cv's should not have shown the precap of KriYaansh HAWT sequence if they knew it wasn't going to be aired. That is just WRONG and also they should have given us a warning. I mean having promos out and showing the sequence is Precap and the end result is nothing close is just wrong.

I hope i have not offended you in anyway, if so i am very sorry i was just stating my POV. =)

see yar i am not blaming swaron... i am blaming cvs and palki mam that nowadays they give more prefererence to them compared to kriyansh ... and this is the thing which i really dont like...
and as far as amar:s comments are concernes then i really dint see the that post till now... i will go and check the poost
YES i totally agrees with you
palki has played with our emotions and she has no idea what all fans can do 
if the fans can promote the show to bring it at NO 1 then they can also criticize it to creat negative impact
SO PALKI DON'T TRY TO MESS WITH THE KRIYANSH FANS 

Originally posted by cherrysood

YES i totally agrees with you
palki has played with our emotions and she has no idea what all fans can do 
if the fans can promote the show to bring it at NO 1 then they can also criticize it to creat negative impact
SO PALKI DON'T TRY TO MESS WITH THE KRIYANSH FANS 

see this is what i am trying to say...
if we hv made dis show popular then we can also critise the show nd create negative impact...
so cvs stop taking kriyansh fans for granted...
Yeah totally agree.
Now for long days it really seems like CVS ARE VERY MUCH BIASED TO SWARON FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON.

NOW ADAYS THEY ARE JUST USING KRIYANSH FOR TRPS AND MAKING ALL THE KRIYANSH FANS FOOL.

I AM DAMN SURE ABOT THIS FACT NOW.