MKAP Wiki Article- About the upcoming track?

Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy, so I just came across the Wikipedia article on Mann ki Awaz Pratigya, and this is what I found on it, regarding what happens post-leap:
Samar, the kid, has a mental mother, an alcoholic dad, but a loving aunt and uncle. the alcoholic shakti wants to get married to manaka, a cunning woman. they are about to claim the mansion from Thakur Sajan Singh when pratigya stops them. but this solid pillar is in trouble...her husband may be cheating on her!

Does anyone know who updates the Wikipedia article? And how does he/she knpw that Prats will stop Shakti and Menaka from taking over Thakur Niwas? Also, the article states that Prats is in trouble as Krishna may be cheating on her (we know it's not true though)

Anyway, what do you make of the article? Does the writer know more than we do? Or is all this just a figment of his/her imagination?

Also, my apoligies if this has been posted before.
what ur saying..k will cheat with p..i dnt belive this...are u serious...
P's husband cheating on her husband..might be stance from her side...she may end up doubting him...

K..I have ful faith as he is fiercey loyal but dont have the same on the CVs.
Wikipedia can be written by anyone...it looks like the thoughts and assumptions of the one writing it...I don't believe it..

Thanks for sharing though 😊
No, I'm sure that Krishna will never cheat on Pratigya. Not while he is angry, not while he is drunk, not while seeking revenge... In No possible way can Krishna cheat on Pratigya. I just pasted here what the article says... That Krishna MIGHT be cheating.
thanks for sharing😊Our Krish is so innocent.use to ye bhi pata nehi hain ke cheating kya hote hain😉I don't believe this type of wiki articles😊but on the other hand i don't believe the cv's alsojust hope for the best😊 Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 12 years ago
thanks for sharing...
i don't belief...🤔
K cheating with pratz😲 
How is this possible?😕
i almost got an heart attack...😕
Oh come on now! U seriously are going to believe something someone wrote on Wikipedia?😆 Plus their point has no article attached to it which clearly shows that someone wrote it for the fun of it!😆

Anyone can go on wiki and write anything so take wats in there with a pinch of salt!