Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav better dan Anjali

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Well needless to say I mean d title of dis topis. Now chk out dis fact anjali knows abt payal from last so many days n wat she done to get dem 2gether, nothg. In contrast to dat wen arnav discovered d truth wat he has done, finally bring dem 2gether. Dat business tycoon doesn't hesitate to b a part of a silly plan which according to him has no logic. He didn't bothered abt nethg just his bro's happiness. Dat's y he is better n growing.

Does it got nethg to do wid future? Hope so. Wishful thinking.
Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so tru he is a man of action in everything but confessing his love.. maybe khushi and payash can help him out. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i hope he does the same when he realizes his feelings for khushi...seriously anjali is stuck with her pooja paath and her slimy husband's smooth talks
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

i hope he does the same when he realizes his feelings for khushi...seriously anjali is stuck with her pooja paath and her slimy husband's smooth talks

Her character is simply doin nothg.
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just imagine the moment this man of action realises his love for Kushi... mein to faintya gayi!!...
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is better than Anjali, because he was even ready to act for his brother's happiness. While Anjali was unable to even find out what her brother actually wants.
Same is in the case of khushi n payal. Khushi is a better sister than payal.
IronyDied thumbnail
of course !! 😆  i only trust Arnav in whole raizada family! 😃 all are useless other than him! ya laxmi is more sensible than anjali! but anjali is totally blind in love! she needs to get some brain seriously! i dont give shyam the credit to be so cunning..its anjali who doesnt understand ANYTHING!neitherher husband's devilish nature! nor the sparks between arnav and khushi!

at least arnav was that much sensible to bring those love sick puppy together! arnav bitwa apna kallyan kab karne ka irada hai🤔 cause you can help others but no one is gonna help you..so tata tea piyo aur jago re!
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

of course !! 😆 i only trust Arnav in whole raizada family! 😃 all are useless other than him! ya laxmi is more sensible than anjali! but anjali is totally blind in love! she needs to get some brain seriously! i dont give shyam the credit to be so cunning..its anjali who doesnt understand ANYTHING!neitherher husband's devilish nature! nor the sparks between arnav and khushi!

at least arnav was that much sensible to bring those love sick puppy together! arnav bitwa apna kallyan kab karne ka irada hai🤔 cause you can help others but no one is gonna help you..so tata tea piyo aur jago re!

Take 1 frm my side too-

Mentos khao dimag ki batti jalao aur na jale to lalten se kaam chalao 🤣

It was posted twice by me. First time commented same way on a pic.
sugar_babe thumbnail
I do agree that both Arnav and Khushi speak and do whereas Payal and Anjali just speak! But, I have this strong feeling when time comes, both Payal and Anjali will fight tooth and nail for their siblings whenever need be... its the silent ones you gotta be careful off. They'll (incl Akash) turn out much more dangerous to Shyam than Arnav and Khushi themselves! Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

I do agree that both Arnav and Khushi speak and do whereas Payal and Anjali just speak! But, I have this strong feeling when time comes, both Payal and Anjali will fight tooth and nail for their siblings whenever need be... its the silent ones you gotta be careful off. They'll (incl Akash) turn out much more dangerous to Shyam than Arnav and Khushi themselves!

Silence has d power