Goes on one knee,says-Main aya hun lene tumhe zamane chodkar
Sends truckloads of BULUU saree n sing 'DREAMGIRL,meri DREAM
Make Adrak wali Chai n sing-'Garam chai ki pyali'
Go on Bhook hadtal with TEAM Shahensha
Others (Pls. Specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes... i m BACKKK!! 😎

Yes... me moi myself the one n only.. 'sensless' posts cum spamming champion of the forum πŸ˜†

Past three days.. have been so passion filled with topics ranging from condeming Ashu's actions .. sympathising with Nidhis reactions and understanding/unravelling Ashu's logic...that.. i thot aab jab dukh aa gaye hain..to jald chale bhi jaenge.. .after all... Dukh bhi badal ki tarah hote hain... TIKTE nahi.. (hain na MALLU ji?πŸ˜‰) 

Sho... m back with a fun filled post...regarding... what.. Hubby ji should do to manaofy his ruthi ruthi wifey πŸ˜‰

Multiple voting is on.. pls join in!!

PS: Its a fun post... Nothing SERIOUS intended 😳
I prefer :

Goes on one knee,says-Main aya hun lene tumhe zamane chodkar
&
Go on Bhook hadtal with TEAM ShahenshaπŸ˜†
how abt..

"Dilbar mere.. Kab Tak mujhe.. aise hi tadpaoge.. main aag dil mein laga doonga vo ke pal mein pighal jayega...

Ek din aayega.. Pyaar ho jayega.. main aag dil mein laga doonga vo ke pal mein pighal jayega"

😍😍😍

@ash.. thanks for voting and yes.. i love that line.. from Geet...

'Main aaya hun lene tumhe.. zamane ko chodkar..
     Aao chalo sath mere... basaye.. sitaron mein ghar...!'

@achiever... lovely... song..!! hope get to see a vm on that one.. for AshNi

Id love a combination of all the optionsss! LOL

Is that possible? haha

But I voted for the one knee one ;)

gadho a thampu outside her house and change his address ...tere ghar ke saamne ek ghar banaungaaπŸ˜†

tanu i loved that dreamgirl wala idea reminded me of the song from tofhaa...tofaa tofaa laaya laayaπŸ˜†
If he goes with this option - Goes on one knee,says-Main aya hun lene tumhe zamane chodkar πŸ˜ Hayee !!!
But if i consider the image of Asutosh then he goes with this option- Go on Bhook hadtal with TEAM Shahensha πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by achiever

how abt..

"Dilbar mere.. Kab Tak mujhe.. aise hi tadpaoge.. main aag dil mein laga doonga vo ke pal mein pighal jayega...

Ek din aayega.. Pyaar ho jayega.. main aag dil mein laga doonga vo ke pal mein pighal jayega"

😍😍😍

wow sounds so dreamy πŸ˜ A perfect song
Originally posted by sun29

gadho a thampu outside her house and change his address ...tere ghar ke saamne ek ghar banaungaaπŸ˜†

tanu i loved that dreamgirl wala idea reminded me of the song from tofhaa...tofaa tofaa laaya laayaπŸ˜†

SunMeera .. i got so many options for the ghar part... i had to control n limit to one..

for instance...
 'Ye tera ghar ye mera ghar ..kisi ko dekhna hai gar.. to pehle aake mangle teri nazar meri nazar'😳

or

'Do deewane shaher mein.. raat mein ya dopehar mein.. aashiyana dhundte hain ek aabhudana dhundhte hain' 😳
Originally posted by Armu4eva

SunMeera .. i got so many options for the ghar part... i had to control n limit to one..

for instance...
 'Ye tera ghar ye mera ghar ..kisi ko dekhna hai gar.. to pehle aake mangle teri nazar meri nazar'😳

or

'Do deewane shaher mein.. raat mein ya dopehar mein.. aashiyana dhundte hain ek aabhudana dhundhte hain' 😳

two of my favorite songss😳...ashutosh should do something quite out of his character to manao nidhi..something that would pleasantly shock us πŸ˜†