Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Barun has taken T.V. acting to another level...each and every expression of his is wholehearted...he is super hot, super sexy, super expressive and yet so down to earth...Barun is every girl's dream man, including me...hayyee, I'm in dreamland now๐Ÿ˜
Why you want to spoil our day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† by posting these drool worthy pictures๐Ÿ˜ณ
A big thanks and ๐Ÿค—for this post๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 12 years ago
Hawww.. ๐Ÿ˜

A nice post.. Barun Sobti..
He has possessed everyone with his charm... ๐Ÿ˜  Head over heals.. ๐Ÿคช I cant come out of this state nor do I want to.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
awww...awesome post...
and wat a song...perfect for barun...

i sooo agree with you...he is a brilliant actor...i am falling in lov with the character of ASR more n more...and that is only because of the man we call...Mr.Barun Sexy Boombat Sobti...

i cannot actually decide that whats better...his amazingly gorgeous looks...or his awesome acting...His intense eyes...or his super sexy stubble...His droolicious smile...or his husky voice...

ok ok...now i am off to BB land...๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by community_drive

damn this barun Sobti! I was actually gonna comment in this thread, later I wanted to post few pics, n then later on when I started saving Mr.Sonti's picvs, I got lost and forgot about it, n posted a new topic, I thoought I laready commented! ๐Ÿ˜†

so forgetful! 

the way u've describe barun, makes him hotter than miss.Balan!
Ooh la la !

superb post! loved it, n git inspired!

His expression n acting is always better than any actor, coz I say even SRK overact at times, but he never does that! hats off!

I m not to be blamed, blame Mr.Sobti! he is responsible as i forgot to comment on such a fantastic topic becoz of his pix!

AWW THANKS BABE...AND FOR CREDITING ME FOR HIS BOMBAAT TITLE๐Ÿ˜†
nice post..thanks to all of you whoever puts effort to make these great posts. I also became his big big fan..just love him..he truly the best ever actor on television industry..I wish I can be creative enough to make such good posts..but I truly appericiate these posts.
Originally posted by punjabi33

nice post..thanks to all of you whoever puts effort to make these great posts. I also became his big big fan..just love him..he truly the best ever actor on television industry..I wish I can be creative enough to make such good posts..but I truly appericiate these posts.

UR SO WELCOME DEAR...๐Ÿ˜†
loved ur post ..he is just awsome..beyond the words..he left us wordless to praise him even.he is just best actor with no comparison..hi lives the chracter..lives arnav for best outcome.
This is for you guys...that killer smile

โค๏ธawesome actorโค๏ธ i stopped blinking my eyes when he's on the screen...๐Ÿ˜› cant afford to miss even a sec of his screen presence...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜