Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nyxx

Completely drooliciousss! Or I might as well say Barunilicious!! A handsome hunk who can express any emotion, be it anything! He gives me a reason to believe in India actors each day and no too forget, he himself has his own dictionary. LOL Im hoping Im making sense, but when it comes to Barun SObti...I can only fantasize and hope to get someone like him in real life 😍☺️

Loveee him more each day! <3

Loveee the pics, the song, and the entire post Shy <3 (thank god im not the only one this fidaa over him lol)

no darling u  r not the only oneπŸ˜†
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shybabe

no darling u  r not the only oneπŸ˜†

But then sometimes, the more, the harder the competition. Porblem hi Problem hain!πŸ˜†
ansawkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he is a superb and fantanstic hero of all tv serials. I really wonder how sanaya can resist her feelings  being together all the time with barun.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am his biggest fan..Just love the way he acts.He totally brings ASR to life for me.He does whatever is required.Nothing more nothing.His eyes emote evrything.I so agree with GH that they are lucky to have Barun play this role.Only an actor like him could have done justice.Noone else for sure. Abt good looks then I never drooled on actors openly and crazily except Barun.I love Harshad Chopra but I dont drool on him like this.Incase of Barun i just cant help it πŸ˜†

Great post !! and Pics are 😍
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyxx

But then sometimes, the more, the harder the competition. Porblem hi Problem hain!πŸ˜†

toh problem kuch jyaada hi ho jaayegaa...there are probably so many girls who drool for Barun!πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dee ooohhh me going ga ga over your sig!!
me totall going barunlicious now πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

I am his biggest fan..Just love the way he acts.He totally brings ASR to life for me.He does whatever is required.Nothing more nothing.His eyes emote evrything.I so agree with GH that they are lucky to have Barun play this role.Only an actor like him could have done justice.Noone else for sure. Abt good looks then I never drooled on actors openly and crazily except Barun.I love Harshad Chopra but I dont drool on him like this.Incase of Barun i just cant help it πŸ˜†

Great post !! and Pics are 😍

very well said...they are so lucky to have casted BARUN SOBTI FOR THE ROLE OF ASRπŸ‘
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i havnt seen his previous show but in this BARUN ROCKS he is doing a great job great acting by barun .πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
absolutely ... he is poetry in motion like "a flawless gemstone" 
totally fixating !! 

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Barun has shown so much growth as an actor since BHPH, I mean he was good in that show but he is just mindblowing here.

Barun is excellent actor😍