Fun-Opsis December 02, 2011 (FRIDAY) - Page 4

Poll Question :

Hey Cruiser.......

Poll Choice
We love your Fun-Opsis....Please continue the fun!
Wud b more fun, make it once a week thing for more impact!
Stop it!!!!
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Arey yaar it was awesome ... especially the one liner of Shradha "Pagal Aurat hai ye..."🤣
and one more thing
that smug looking cat in av pic exactly suits your witty/hilarious posts
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Arey yaar it was awesome ... especially the one liner of Shradha "Pagal Aurat hai ye..."🤣

Thanks Amina...but sadly...after tonight, we won't get to see Shraddha coming out with that one ever again it seems.

Pooja Buddhi was the only one destined to receive that special fire from Bush Baby eyed Shraddha!🤣 Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
Superb Post buddy 👍🏼  I liked it 😛

I read your disclaimer. If you would, pl make fun of all contestants equally (not just sky n juhi), so all fans will equally enjoy it 😆

Looking forward to reading next fun-opsis. 😛

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by boredsoul

and one more thing
that smug looking cat in av pic exactly suits your witty/hilarious posts

lol...thats from The Puss in Boots...awesome animation movie. Do watch it if you haven't and in 3-D if possible!😛
Nice Post and great work, the convo between Juhi and Shraddha was hilarious 🤣
Originally posted by disha_garg

I guess mishraji after coming back in the house would wanna take back her captains room with strong opposition from mehek who is very well settled in there. they would start fighting and sky for a change would support mehek. All this would make mishra more irritated. she might get gifts for everyone which she thinks is apt for them. this time she may gift amar a pink bow considering his bitchy nature and khusar fusar like a girl, would gift juhi a bucket of curd, get a lolipop for siddhart for his kiddish behavior, a sexy bikini for sunny, now that she know who sunny is, she could expose sunny by throwing a bucket of water on her and say "nahana hai aapko?? apapki sex apeal ke liye acha hoga"!!!
but i know u would do a better job in writing!!

🤣🤣🤣 Disha you are as evil as I am when it comes to imagination...lol, kidding! Awesome post!😛😛
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

As always, Mahek, fresh and perky is dancing enthusiastically, though from her lips you can read she is humming BANDE MEIN THHA DUM, BANDE MEIN THHA DUM. Its OK, she can't be expected to know an old patriotic song having been born and raised in Norway, but she did watch Lage Raho Munnabhai! 😆 

loved it! amazing! 👍🏼

Thanks a lot Nitu.

Such posts are really sweet where someone has actually made a finer observation and highlights it! You rock...👏
dont mind frnd compare to 1st dec. . Its was ok ok. . I m sayng dis coz expectation r much high 4m u. . . .
🤣🤣🤣 Hillarious post as always 😆