Hey Cruiser.......

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

REQUEST & DISCLAIMERS:

My dearest friends here, just a few quick points:

1.      Fun-opsis for the day simply is, my take of what possibly 'could be', there in tonight's episode. These are my guesses, so don't amuse me by asking for links / you tube vids.

2.      For God's sake, this is to make you all smile. If you smiled / laughed at something, please be kind to leave a comment or atleast a few smileys. Your responses ONLY will motivate me to write more / stop this altogether.

3.      If you genuinely lack the ability to see lighter side of things and only want posts like, Heyy-She is good---No He is better----PLEASE'.in that case, Cruiser threads are not for you.

4.      If you missed my Fun-opsis for December 01, 2011, the link is: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2198661

5.      Please enjoy, have fun and do not take life too seriously. No one comes out of it alive!

AND LASTLY, for the weakhearted ones---Nothing in my Fun-opsis that has already not happened or will never happen. Infact, funnier and nastier things have happened...SO PLEASE GET REAL! Enjoy----

Tighten your seat-belts, here we go:

Fun-Opsis December 02, 2011 EPISODE:

8 A.M. Ahuja Speakers of Big Boss House blare out patriotic,"Aao Baccho Tumhein Dikhayen Jhaanki Hindustaan ki'.Is mitti se tilak karo ye Dharti hai Balidaan ki'.BANDE MATARAM, BANDE MATARAM".

As always, Mahek, fresh and perky is dancing enthusiastically, though from her lips you can read she is humming BANDE MEIN THHA DUM, BANDE MEIN THHA DUM. Its OK, she can't be expected to know an old patriotic song having been born and raised in Norway, but she did watch Lage Raho Munnabhai!

Others are visibly upset at their morning dreams getting ruined. Juhi Parmar is vigorously rubbing her eyes and closely examining the resultant white translucent stuff on her fingers as if wondering its something edible or not!

Song stops and booming voice of Big Boss summons all to living room, "Big Boss Chaahte hain, ki aap sab, fauran living room mein aa jaayein!"😲

Sky looks like a disheveled ape, Juhi resembles an Ujada hua chaman and Sunny, hardly the glamorous star that she is on those illegally torrent downloaded vids, but still, all drag themselves to the living room.

Booming voice, "Big Boss Chaahte hain, ki Amar aur Shonali  Store room mein jaayein aur wahaan rakhe hue uphaar ke saath, waapas living room mein aa jaayein."

Promptly, Amar and Shonali proceed towards store room.

Sky says,"ooohoo-hoo, abhi main kya bolta hoon? 8 baje subah-subah, kaunsa gift hoga re? Big Boss ka idea hoga, 40 andey--forty eggs-- honge basket mein, main bolta hoon, dekhna tum sabhi." His pals, Juhi and Sunny laugh, Sunny's face clearly asking,"What did he say?"

Juhi Parmar, naked greed oozing out of her face, rolls her eyes around and says, "Chocolates hongi yaar. Main toh kam se kam paanch loongi, haan.", (come to think of it, she genuinely thinks she looks cute when she comes up with her cutie pie acts like these).

Shraddha's eyes are fixed at Juhi and in disgust, have grown to medium McBurger size and a scorn is clearly visible on Shraddha's face. Sunny hardly seems interested in all this and is smilingly looking at Kid-Sid who is scratching his neck, and it is obvious he badly needs a jar of B-Tek malham-lotion.

Juhi suddenly notices Shraddha glaring at her. Juhi comes up with a stumbled upon kind of expression, her constipated looks return and a conversation follows:

Juhi: Shraddha, aise kyun ghoor rahi ho mujhe subah subah?

SHRADDHA: Main ghoor rahi hoon aapko?  Ya aap ghoor rahi hain mujhe?

JUHI: Shraddha, galat baat hai ye, maine clearly dekha----

SHRADHHA: Aapki baat galat hai Juhi ji, maine clearly dekha Juhi----

JUHI: This is too much Shraddha-----

SHRADDHA: This is too much Juhi ji-----

JUHI: Bahut baddtameez ho Shraddha-----

SHRADDHA: Tu baddtamez hai paagal aurat-----paagal aurat hai ye yaar (looks around for support..none is forthcoming)

JUHI: Mujhe paagal kehne waali-------pata chalta hai tu kaisi family se------

SHRADDHA: Teri family kaisi hai? Khaati rehti hai saara din----Paagal aurat------Main kucch bolti naheen toh------(turns towards Amar)------Paagal aurat hai yaar ye'..

JUHI: Tu paagal----

SHRADDHA: Tu paagal, tera khaandaan paagal! 😡

Sky and Mahek successfully pull away Juhi and Shraddha respectively. (Spoilsports)

Amar and Shonali enter with a fully face covered lady in saree. Whole room is abuzz with murmurs of, "KAUN HAI? KAUN HAI?"

Booming Voice: "Big Boss chaahte hain, ki Sunny Leone aage badhein, aur sabko dikhaayein ki Ghar aayi Mehmaan kaun hain?" 

Sunny says,"Ji accha, Teek hai."  Turns to Sid and whispers what is she supposed to do?

Kid Sid does some khus-puss-khus-puss in her ears, and Sunny learns that she is supposed to reveal to the roommates who the guest lady is!

Sunny vigorously nods her head and kneels down to do the needful''..Booming Voice screams, clearly in panic, "No-No-No. No Sunny, No.----Big Boss Chaahte hain Sunny Ghoongat uthhayen, Petticoat naheen uthhayen''.".  lots of giggles and laughter ensue.

Sky looks lecherously at the fully covered guest lady, lunges forward, prevents the embarrassing situation that Sunny was about to create and says,"hooo'hooo'ho-ho-ho-ho'..not from this side babby, from top side rey'hooo-hooo".

A thoroughly embarrassed Sunny gets up and lifts the Ghoonghat and lo and behold'''..it is'''''''''''''''''''.an ear to ear grinning-------POOJA MISHRA!⭐️

REACTIONS:

JUHI (Hatred oozing out of face): wow Pooja, wow! Welcome back.

SHONALI (Confused looks-nasal voice): Kyaan Poojaan? Kyuuun? Kaisen? Kaisen Poojaaan?? Kanb??

SHRADDHA is X-raying Pooja with her large bush baby eyes. One suspects she has already X-rayed her enough to discover, smoking is beginning to affect Pooja's lungs.

AMAR: (Like Leonardo Da Vinci's Monalisa, sports a faint smile and sad eyes.)

Booming Voice: "Big Boss chaahte hain ki aap sab, Ghar ke mukhya darwaaze ki taraf prasthaan karein".

Confused housemates  reach the main gate.

Booming Voice," Big Boss Chahte hain ki Amar, aap Ghar ka darwaza khol dein!" As the door slides open, Big Boss continues,"Sky aur Sid! Big Boss chaahte hain ki aap apne munh darwaaze ki ore karein, jhukein aur Murga ban jaayein?" All giggle, Sky says,"Woo hoo, hurrr-hurr, what idea of a morning joke haan,---------- solllid baaap''". Kid Sid nods in agreement and both become Murga-cockerels!  

Booming Voice,"Big Boss aap sabhiko bataana chaahte hain ki picchle 2 hafton mein, in do no ne mujhe baahar nikaalo, mujhe baahar nikaalo ki ratt laga rakhi hai!--------------Pooja, Shraddha----Aap dono aage badhein, aur in dono kambakhton ke bums pe kas kar laat jamaayein aur baahar nikaal dein in dono ko!---------------------FAURAN!

----------------Big Boss chaahte hain ki ye sabhi naatakbaazon ke liye ek aisa sabak ho, ki wo Big Boss ke toh kya, apne ghar se baahar nikalte hue bhi dus baar sochein-------------------"

All this over by 8.57 A.M. Imagine what fun the day would be-------DEKHTE RAHIYE------

Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha_garg thumbnail
wow pooja mishra is back! please continue writing on what pooja's gonna say after returning!
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I enjoyed each and every line of your fun-Opsis and laughed like hell!!! 😆 Shradha Jhagra with Juhi and Shonali nasal Voice!!! 🤣
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fab!! The ending was epic!... 🤣
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

Awesome, especailly d last part. Nd yeah I remember Sid discussing 2 do d same wid Shraddha wid d green room gang!🤣
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome... ur funopsis is more interesting dan yesterday's boring epi...n boring precap 4 ...2nd dec also...

Thanks 4 sharing ur funopsis...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I am literally bahaoing aansoo while laughing...
😭🤣
😭🤣
😭🤣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha_garg

wow pooja mishra is back! please continue writing on what pooja's gonna say after returning!

Lol...Disha...give some ideas!...Don;t say SPARE ME! 😛

Ha Ha Good one.

BTW did anyone notice that on the actual show BB is following Mahek to the loo these days. The camera focuses on Mahek till she closes the loo door.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

I enjoyed each and every line of your fun-Opsis and laughed like hell!!! 😆 Shradha Jhagra with Juhi and Shonali nasal Voice!!! 🤣

Thanks sweetrahz...keep smiling and laughing! 👏