Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

suggestion.. could've been interesting to see

Strawberry_pie Senior Member
Strawberry_pie
Strawberry_pie

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum... but have been watching KTLK since day one... and loving the show... Esp Kritika and the legendary actor MB... he has been one of the most elegant and classy actors Indian television can ever have...

I just had a thought which would've been interesting to see... lemme know if any of u guys would agree with me on that...

It was very evident from Dr. Ashu's cold shoulder to Dr. M that he is upset with her for forcing him into making this harsh decision, for whatsoever reasons... but it still wasn't very clear whether he admits his mistake to himself or not for being unprofessional, or was it only for realizing that he may have possibly fallen for Nidhi, apart from the fact that he could make no eye contact with Nidhi when he sacked her... the feelings part was clearer with the banging his fist on the table scene... but the professional part of it, the guilt of ruining her career, that wasn't spelled out...

The scene in his library when he says he can't fall for anyone coz he is not capable of love, etc was brilliant... every single emotion clearly shown about the whirlpool of emotions going through his heart... so it explains rightfully the feelings part of his guilt... but Dr. Ashu has been portrayed as an impeccably righteous and professional doctor as well... I feel that part of his personality also has to been shown struggling with the wrong doing...

I feel the CVs could've additionally amplified this emotion of guilt on Dr. A's part for unethically and unprofessionally sacking Nidhi and spoiling her career as well as the mixed emotions of slight guilt of slow realization that he might possibly have feelings for Nidhi...

In today's episode when Anji had come to the hospital to meet Dr. Ranganath, they could've shown her coming face to face with Dr. Ashu on her way out, and shown Dr. Ashu to not be able to meet her eyes either... that could have conveyed 2 things... his admittance of his unprofessional behavior and that it really wasn't any fault of Nidhi's... and also the hint of guilt of possibly falling for her...

what say guys? do you agree? just a thought... no harm intended! :)

Edited by janki13 - 01 December 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegatasharoseArmu4evaAbhiAnijustpratiKavya.S-renu-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Sweetipie.. nice post..!! Well its the tip of the iceberg.. we saw Ashu's unravelling START from yesterday.. n its gonna go on and become worse for a few days.. till he(like Nidhi) admits..that he is irrevocably in love with Nidhi...!! Give it some time... given how intense Ashu as a person is.. when he declares his love for his beloved..it wuld b an intense moment too! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawberry_piejustpratianushka2112-renu-meravigiliso

Strawberry_pie Senior Member
Strawberry_pie
Strawberry_pie

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sweetipie.. nice post..!! Well its the tip of the iceberg.. we saw Ashu's unravelling START from yesterday.. n its gonna go on and become worse for a few days.. till he(like Nidhi) admits..that he is irrevocably in love with Nidhi...!! Give it some time... given how intense Ashu as a person is.. when he declares his love for his beloved..it wuld b an intense moment too! 

I completely agree with you on that!! when he will accept it, he wont shy away from anyone... thats for sure... coz he will not be able to hold back the waves of the ocean of emotions Nidhi has been able to create in his heart which had been peaceful as a pond until now... Wink thanks for ur comment!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index