Another view on Sunny... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shad

I hate it when ppl start degrading western culture, western or Indian .. Culture is culture, just learn to respect both! There are certain Indian traditions I don't like ie dowry, caste etc... Anyways I am
Off! Goodnight :)!

Xoxo

very well said, when anything goes wrong, people find the easiest way - blame another culture 🥱 

as for googling 'bout her.. the moment one reads that she is a po*n star, what is the need to search for her pics??
if she is cast in a movie n if her role in the movie is vulgar, then viewers shouldn't watch the movie! that'll clearly send out a msg to the producers... will even the viewers of Bigg Boss boycott the show and let the channel know that they wont watch till Sunny is evicted?

Edited by _dkmystery_ - 12 years ago
All those people who are blaming Sunny ...for their opening/googling of a po*n website...there is something called willpower/ thoughts which govern what you do in ur life...just because you were curious ...doesn't mean that you have to go ahead and open the website and view it...if you did that the responsibility is yours and not sunny's...we see a lot of things in our day to day life that we shouldn't be following...don't we use our minds to determine if we should do that or not...if an eighteen year old starts smoking can she blame it on the neighbor who smokes...how ridiculous that sounds...As far as i see...uptill now sunny has not done anything on the BB show that can be termed as inapproriate/provocative/sexual...if it was ur desire to do something that was not correct according to you...then its ur lack of will power ..that u couldn't stop urself from doing it...there are so many people who are not viewing po*n...because its THEY who don't want to do it...so stop blaming sunny and BB...they didn't put a gun to ur head...

Just because sunny did what she did...doesn't mean that she should be deprived of a better life...every human being has the right to better themselves...so why not sunny...
it is hilarious when people say that they googled for a po*n star, saw her pics n vids and felt disgusted! what were u expecting to find in the search results?
Opening her official site, did u expect to find her fully clothed when we clearly know she acts in adult movies!! ofcourse the site will have her bio, pics n other info just like other celeb official sites do...
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

it is hilarious when people say that they googled for a po*n star, saw her pics n vids and felt disgusted! what were u expecting to find in the search results?
Opening her official site, did u expect to find her fully clothed when we clearly know she acts in adult movies!! ofcourse the site will have her bio, pics n other info just like other celeb official sites do...
The feeling of guilt that people have...after they think they have something wrong...lessens a liitle bit if they can find someone to blame it on...

Originally posted by blue-ice

The feeling of guilt that people have...after they think they have something wrong...lessens a liitle bit if they can find someone to blame it on...

😆 so true! n one of the easiest is blame it on western culture... it is the mistake of the person who knowingly goes to search for SL then saying, oh what did I c just now 😲
😆
After watching this show for many days I googles her yesterday now I really don't like her and mahesh Bhatt approaching her for a movie has made it even worse I get it her profession should not be our concern I don't care what she does but don't want her on bb colors stoop so low that they invited a po*n star last year when Pamela came it didn't bothered me much as she was just a guest and she wasn't Indian bringing sunny into bb tells us be a po*no and get fame
how come sunny encouraged anyone to view her po*n sites or movies?

i guess if you google her name,it says that sunny leone is a adult po*nographic actress...so you know what she is...then why you go to her site or any other tube to watch her videos.

ppl say that after sunny's entry many ppl bcoz of curiosity searched sunny leone in google to know who she is...i agree you google her,but google itself says you that she do po*n...

Even after knowing that she is po*n actress,if you can't control ur curiosity & visit her site & any other sites which has her videos,then it's ur fault...it's not SL fault. you can't control ur mind,then blame urself tht you r weak.
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
Searchin bout her on net is nt gettin influenced by her its js curiosity bout her dats y everybody is searchin is she really p**nstar or its js fake news n to find out dat dey even watch such stuffs dats it
as per my opinion keepin aside her proffession she is ordinary n simple gal al dis drama is js cos of her proffesion na tel me if BB would have brought not so well established p**star wat evrybody would hv done nothin til d end anyone wouldn hv got to knw who she is
y creatin so much drama after its js her proffesion go ppl get urslf a life
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

😆 so true! n one of the easiest is blame it on western culture... it is the mistake of the person who knowingly goes to search for SL then saying, oh what did I c just now 😲
😆
oh don't even start me on the misconceptions that people have about the western culture...my kids were born and r being raised in the USA...and i can bet my life that they are more indian than a teen growing in Delhi or Bombay today...when i visit india now ...i get more of a culture shock now...OMG...the short dresses, the bars, the clubs, the drinking...its unbelievable...what i see in the indian metros today...what people don't understand is the westerners are as conservative as the indians...they are as wary of their kids watching po*n as we are...i blame a lot of misconception on the way the NRIs potrayed in the Bollywood movie...frankly speaking i have yet to see a girl like the character that kareena kapoor played in 'kabhi khushi kabhi gam'😆
After so many days of her entry i googled her as i didnt know of her before bb n seeing today mahesh bhatt approaching her eagerly n its really sick that bb encourages this type of stuff to get trps n buzz! If bb can do sumthing with attention the show gets they should have sent sum decent person to highlight not SL... She is just acting innocent n wearing full clothes in bbhouse trying to make good image, she might not b bad person at heart but choose bad path n bad choices! She doesnt regret it also n is proudly accepting n looks like if it doesnt work in bollywood she will go bck to same profesion! 🤢