Bored of Sunny special tasks

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i had enough of these special sole tasks for sunny 🥱
first it was the boring parchayi task, then the babuji dheere chalo dance task then the pole dance then came the hunterwali task. now its pretend as romantic couple task with amar. and like always we'll have the rest of the housemates as the audience doing nothing but watching sunny's task from the couch and juhi going wow she is so cute 🥱  SPARE US 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Sunny is specialized in different kind of tasks ðŸ˜‰ and bigg boss can not ask her to do those on the show. Some article mentioned that Sunny has raised TRPs for channel and took colors to 2nd place on chars. This is something that no other contestant could do before.

And isn't it good that Juhi is watching it sitting on couch ? We don't want Juhi to jump in and start her own pole dance

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They can try whatever they want, Sunny 'the big bore' Leone is a snoozefest any which way 😆
chammakchallo thumbnail
mod not just juhi i dont want anyone doing the pole dance. i want interesting tasks not these pole dance and that seducing boys tasks or fashion show judged by boys task. i think we had enough of those pleasing boys kinda tasks. kuch change lao yaar BB
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yeah Sunny's special tasks suck! i thought she would openly introduce herself as a po*nstar and she would be interesting but shes really not! BORING... 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

And isn't it good that Juhi is watching it sitting on couch ? We don't want Juhi to jump in and start her own pole dance

🤣

Ah the vision of that is worth a million snickers and giggles. Funny for me, the pole is recuperating from multiple fractures.

Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
chammakchallo thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

They can try whatever they want, Sunny 'the big bore' Leone is a snoozefest any which way 😆

yesterday's episode had me actually snoozing all through 😆
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sunny is going boring day by day!!!
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chammakchallo

mod not just juhi i dont want anyone doing the pole dance. i want interesting tasks not these pole dance and that seducing boys tasks or fashion show judged by boys task. i think we had enough of those pleasing boys kinda tasks. kuch change lao yaar BB

it is plain stupid n pathetic how the gals of the house seduced the boys 🤢 can't there be fun games in the show? maybe the channel knows that most of the viewers want to c crap!
I've seen selective epi. and all were full of weird 'tasks' 🥱
and they all are giving these types of task to sunny for trp's only..which is really boring!!!!!!!!!!