Astitva forum is infected

stpra thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Mods,

You guys need to do something.  Frequently, I have noticed that in Astitva forum has been infected with vulgar ads.  It does not appear all the time, but it does appear more frequently.  I have not been able to see this on other forums, but I have noticed mostly in Astitva.

If this continues, I'm going to stop visiting your site. So will others too. I can't risk infecting my computer if you have contents like these.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: stpra

If this continues, I'm going to stop visiting your site. So will others too. I can't risk infecting my computer if you have contents like these.

Btw friend these is no chance of ur computer getting infected with ads.
No ads running on any website can infect a pc, unless and until the user clicks on them.

And Secondly we at India-Forums donot keep ads that are vulgar. The ads are provided by Clicksor and google.. both of this ads providers are reputed companies and don't show vulgar ads.

Also, we don't keep ads that start installing adware and spywares to ur computer, so there is no chance of ur PC being affected.

I have myself clicked on so many ads that appear on IF, but till today I have not had any kind of PC problems.

Incase you have any further problems plz PM any of our Mods.

Sunny.