1/12 Hilarious Precap Pictures Added!

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
3 hilarious precaps in a  row this week...unbelievable👏🤣

And the pre cap does it again...absolutely hilarious dialogues between Arnav and Khushi,,,,

Khushi teaches Arnav to pacify mamiji and Khushi becomes mamiji...

Sanaya is truly a rock star👏

Khushi: Aap jaante bhi ki maamiji ne hamare jiji ko phone karke kya kuch nahi sunaaya?

Khushi: Agar yehi tareeka tha baat sambhaalne ka, toh humko aap par vishwaas hi nahi karna chahiye tha...

Arnav doesn't even get mad and says, "Relax!"

Arnav again says, "Calm Down!"

Khushi: Nahi, Kuch gadbadd ho jaayega, hume kuch karna padega, Haan aap sochiye ki hum maamiji hain aur aap humme mannao

Arnav: Kya Bakwaas hai yeh and turns around

Khushi starts her acting: "Kaahe Kaahe Arnav Bitwaa, Kaahe"🤣 Arnav is almost loosing it now...😆

Khushi now taps him on his shoulders...and I was like...Oh God! someone save khushi now...😆

And Arnav grinding his teeth says, "Kahe ke..."

Awesome Khushi...dont know how long this Arnav is going to take this crap from her...😆

Lets wait and watch for the fun tomorrow...its going to be really awesome...lots of acting taught by Khushi...and Arnav the guinea pig! 🤣🤣! lots of fun moment...tomorrow folks and maybe a rabba ve moment too...👏

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant caps and pics,👏Hilarious precap🤣Thanks a lot Shyla🤗
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinsel

Brilliant caps and pics,👏Hilarious precap🤣Thanks a lot Shyla🤗

THANK U DARLING😛
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loool Khushi is totally hiliarious always cracks us up..lets hope Arnav Bitwa goes along wiv it x
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

3 hilarious precaps in a  row this week...unbelievable👏🤣

And the pre cap does it again...absolutely hilarious dialogues between Arnav and Khushi,,,,

Khushi teaches Arnav to pacify mamiji and Khushi becomes mamiji...

Sanaya is truly a rock star👏

Khushi: Aap jaante bhi ki maamiji ne hamare jiji ko phone karke kya kuch nahi sunaaya?

Khushi: Agar yehi tareeka tha baat sambhaalne ka, toh humko aap par vishwaas hi nahi karna chahiye tha...

Arnav doesn't even get mad and says, "Relax!"[for first time he did not got angry...aww he is changing so much khushi ne use kya se kya banadiya...ek actor ]

Arnav again says, "Calm Down!"

Khushi: Nahi, Kuch gadbadd ho jaayega, hume kuch karna padega, Haan aap sochiye ki hum maamiji hain aur aap humme mannao

Arnav: Kya Bakwaas hai yeh and turns around😆🤣..he was like ab ye ladki mujse kya karwayegi🤣

Khushi starts her acting: "Kaahe Kaahe Arnav Bitwaa, Kaahe"🤣 Arnav is almost loosing it now...😆  it was just hilarious🤣

Khushi now taps him on his shoulders...and I was like...Oh God! someone save khushi now...😆😆🤣....i agree

And Arnav grinding his teeth says, "Kahe ke..."i just wonder wat he is going to say 🤣...kahe ke ...i am very excited

Awesome Khushi...dont know how long this Arnav is going to take this crap from her...😆

Enjoy!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

thanks for sharing😃
kkstar567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutley hilarious episode today and all the best characters in keep it up, i can't understand how arnav can keep a straight face with khushi she is the best at comedy
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆 tooo funny...!! 
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: honestyfirst

🤣

thanks for sharing😃

thanks dear!
Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It must take them a lot of takes to do these senses.  They pull it off so well.  We so needed these light hearted since all the tense weeks we have had.
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avana

It must take them a lot of takes to do these senses.  They pull it off so well.  We so needed these light hearted since all the tense weeks we have had.

🤣 if it took so much of my energy just to post all these pictures...then it would have definitely taken more time for them to these scenes