Priya rai in BB season 6!!!

poojaarora1993 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aftr showcasing her innocence and cuteness in BB, sunny may hav won hearts of many but remember aftr all she is a po**star which is very unacceptable in a country such as India but mahesh bhatt is keen in making this 1 month popular Indian a bollywd actress!!!wat a feeling sunny might be having ...
Lukin to dis y nt Indian po*nstars in America pack their bags and hail to India by participating in reality shows and getting a ticket to bollywood...
It's just that y cnt bhatt choose a non-p*rnographoc actress 4 his films???is India lacking such goodluking struggled actresses???or wat???maybe he wanna gainmore attentionsto his films by including such peoples...
U never knw wen u will se p*rnstars such as priya rai acting in bollywod and Indian girls becoming p*rnstars and follow der paths and hoping 4 a bollywood movie just like sunny got it...
PS Priiya rai in BB6 as a guest according to faking news!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Hmmm ...for a moment i thought Priya Rai is someone related to Aishwarya Rai !!

Shows like Bigg boss do not run without controversies dude :)
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was thinking its Aishwariya rai sister
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if u r so against po*n stars
I guess u don't watch po*n either
nor would any news regarding it interest you

then how in the world do u know about priya rai?!

I had no idea abt sunny Leon until all the news abt her entering BB started and now u introduce me to another po*n star

and well as for Indian girls
well SL is just one among 100s of other Indian actresses
if the girls wanting to be an actress have their brains in the right place they wud know better to choose whom as their role model
Nameless thumbnail
Think Sunny would make a good lead actress if she could act and improve her hindi.

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agar katrina.. jske baap ka kuch aata petah nahin..

she can be accepted why cant she then..

bollywood is no holy place
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
katrina Kaif was born inHongKong, to anIndian Kashmirri father,Mohammed Kaif, and an English mother, Susanna Turquotte, both of whom are British citizens. Her parents divorced when she was very young. Kaif once stated, "My dad, unfortunately, and not out of choice, has had no influence on our upbringing, on our religious or social or moral bearings."
@sallufan1...this is for your info...and dont compare her to po*n stars...atleast katrina didnt earn her bread and butter by doing these stunts...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't compare katrina with sunny.Katrina is not PO*n  star where is sunny is.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nameless

Think Sunny would make a good lead actress if she could act and improve her hindi.

Katrina gets a voice dub over and is a top star. She can't speak a Hindi movie Hindi still!
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I taught its that  lady from Bade ache lagte ho ðŸ¤ªMy Bad ðŸ˜†