Today's episode episode was too boring

Poll

true?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel today was too broing day in BB...what abt u guys? is it gonna continue like this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caissa thumbnail
I think it boring because of  absense of both Poojas...i like Both Poojas.
BossB thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caissa

I feel today was too broing day in BB...what abt u guys? is it gonna continue like this?

Today's episode was one of the most entertaining episodes in the history of BB..Mahesh Bhatt kicked some serious butt.. I wish he was here as a contestant .. sab ki aisi leta ki sab house members bollywood ke sapney dekhna bhi bhool jaate..
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caissa

BB has shot itself in the foot by getting boring people like sunny leone and choohi in.
Sid just knows to pollute the atmosphere and shout like a kid while Shonali's dumbness knows no boundaries.

Among all housemates, less than half the ones left are the ones who started from day 1... this just goes to show every contestant here does not take the "show" seriously and isnt actually there to win it but rather to gain public limelight.

And honestly its getting boring !
tharki buddhe ne lagay bb ke double vaat
BossB thumbnail
Some of you guys are so one dimensional...always want to watch the same old boring fake fights on same, boring non-issues. The 'buddha' has lived life more fully than any of the contestants..but most of you are too young and immature to understand what he is all about..🤢
drifter639 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BossB

Some of you guys are so one dimensional...always want to watch the same old boring fake fights on same, boring non-issues. The 'buddha' has lived life more fully than any of the contestants..but most of you are too young and immature to understand what he is all about..🤢

And that is why you would never understand how TV channels and the shows work. 😛
BossB thumbnail
Originally posted by: drifter639

And that is why you would never understand how TV channels and the shows work. 😛

I understand how and why they work...wouldn't be watching BB otherwise😡

The point is that some of the fights are so silly and over such non-issues, that they damage the credibility of the contestants and also of the show... every now and then, BB needs to diversify in another direction and that's what they did today by allowing Bhatt to enter the house and pakaofy everyone..👏
drifter639 thumbnail

The point is that some of the fights are so silly and over such non-issues, that they damage the credibility of the contestants and also of the show... every now and then, BB needs to diversify in another direction and that's what they did today by allowing Bhatt to enter the house and pakaofy everyone..👏

That is exactly why i am more than glad that Big Boss is going down the drain. The trend started ever since they shifted to Colors, and really amplified with the antics the producers put up last season. and with a new contestant every week, and contestants being paid to enter the show, shoddy mechanizations of keeping some people safe and others into the nomination zone, and most of all Big Boss pissing in his pants every time akash threatens to leave the show... its hilarious. 😆

Big Boss needs to be the supreme entity but by their own actions the production team can now be held by the contestants itself. never in any format of the show in any other country have i seen something so unprecedented.

The thing is the format of the show is so strong it does not need pussy actors working in it... rather just cast 13 unknown strangers and watch the magic of relationships in a house of cameras, with a low budget for food. How hard is it for them to understand that this is what made season 1 so great! 

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I understand how and why they work...wouldn't be watching BB otherwise😡

i don't think other than PM fights any fights out there was real.. all fake and for footage.. out of PM's one fight was just created with Vida bec of Sky..  as sky and mahek was laughing about their fights.. all the viewers got fooled thinking it is REAL..