Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Sexual Harassment at work... - Page 3

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: summikhan

I respect your POV... but the story is supposed to be about a young girl and an older man falling in love with each other... this itself was a controversial topic in society... and that's what the show is based on... it's just a show... and it has aspects to it that are unacceptable by society... but that's the whole point... the point is will this love succeed at the cost of losing morals and standards that the society has set

does that make sense???

πŸ˜› But think about it, what good does this show do? Paint an absolutely convoluted notion of love? Since when is it ideal for interns to start hitting on their bosses? Nidhi personifies the worst of the stereotypes attached to today's women. πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

If there is nothing wrong with an intern flirting with her boss, then why do all major companies forbid such thing? Oh that's right they don't understand true love, only you do. πŸ˜• So since love can happen anytime with anyone, you support Monica Lewinsky and Clinton because she loved him and he said he loved her. πŸ˜•

first of all Nidhi is not flirting with ashu...her character is bubbly & full of life becoz of which ashu falls for her...she also loves him..so there is no question of flirting..secondly i dont care abt monica & clinton..u can't compare them with ASHNI as ashu is not having extra marital affair with Nidhi..u r talking as if mallika is Ashu's wife & then also he is having affair with Nidhi..last but not the least ur topic line is way out of league as there is no sexual harassment involved...do u even know the meaning of SH..Here it goes..Pls read it carefully before making nonsense topics like this
Edited by sunrise35 - 12 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• Ummm am I not allowed to post my views on the show? Must my views be the same as others? If there is no crime in an intern flirting with her boss then why is it not allowed in modern day workplace? Nidhi visits Ashu at his home everyday, and you're saying that's not flirting? πŸ˜• Do you make it a habit to go over to your boss' house everyday? πŸ˜•

First off,I don't have a boss,I am my own boss and I don't flirt with myself.πŸ˜†

As for whether she is flirting with the boss or not,why are you so concerned? Just like you have the freedom to "express your views" why can't she "express her feelings for her beloved" too? Beats me.See,it's simple logic,you dislike something,you avoid it.Not obsessively follow it and make it a miserable place for everyone.

Another point:Refrain from personal attack in your posts,your posts are full of it,and it doesn't take much time for anyone to click that little button that says"Report".

ozone1 thumbnail
ankit
we meet again... like many i skip your post...but today i could not ... let me tell u . word  mallika is bait for u...and i feel obliged to answer social or moral issue...again u r acting like  a torchbearer...
young seducing olders some thing like that  and now sexual harassment...
u like to open a can of worms...well then  bring it with open mind...
"sexual harassment"  is requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature. this is from US equal employment commission. since u r from NYC which i doubt u r from... indian  labor law might have some thing  similar ... so  let see did nidhi was asked to do
any sexual favor, or they touch each other in appropriately or did pass verbal comment...like kya MAAL hai (people isn't that a derogatory word) ...so all clean and clear...
hugs and kisses r part of a love story(It want happen here). audience would
luv to see that...
start thinking out side the box...get some help...
and monica and love...get that right.. it  was triya charitra.. climbing the ladder of success by mutual favors...and if it does not work your way get ready for law suit...Clinton was no MR. clean president...well that's beside the point...
world is moving forward...move with it..don't go to cave man thinking...
members come on the forum share their views..they all might not agree but they still follow the basic protocol...u r entitled to put your thoughts..but they come in most absurd way...specially this one and one i mentioned above...feel like u want to talk for the whole society...cut it out..that's unacceptable...
if u show is not going your way move on..don't spoil it for others...

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
-renu- thumbnail
Dr.Kotnis MENTAL Hospital
(Opp Dr Kotnis General Hospital)

Doctor in charge: Dr. Mallika πŸ˜ˆ
Chief Admin: Suhasini Bhabhi  πŸ€‘

Specialities: 100% cure for 
1)people with  sexual harassment hallucinations πŸ˜†
2)visions of IMAGINATORY FLIRTING b/w 2 people in love πŸ˜†
3)OBSESSION with VAMPY characters, etc etc πŸ˜†

ANYONE interested here ?????? πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Edited by -renu- - 12 years ago
sunrise35 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -renu-

thats hilarious...we all know who is baichain to get admitted in this hospital..

bhavik1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is katha me dikhai gayi sabhi chize kalpanik he aur show ka irada manoranjan karne ka he na ki kisiko galat sandesh dena
ye meri nahi show ki line he
come on people are not stupid who can influence by any show

remember people is smart
they do exactly what they want regardless of  what is right or wrong
no offense but it is damn true
Kasturilover thumbnail
Ankit,

I think its time somebody told you that your posts are exactly what your sign says

Those who know least (sense), scream the loudest (nonsense)

Sure you are entitled to your opinion. But fortunately most of us forum members do not need barah saal of reading your posts to figure out your posts are always with a negative agenda...and lets not begin the drama of discussing freedom of speech or what agenda is...

So...now go report me to the mods...

with your favorite emoticonπŸ˜›..tra laπŸ˜›
Edited by Kasturilover - 12 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -renu-

🀣🀣
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I never really comment on this forum but I personally enjoy this show alot. No offence or anything, but youve FAILED to understand the show. Be it the characters, or the plot. There has never been flirting between a boss or an intern, its clearly an emotional bond growing between them. They're starting to fall in love with each other. Love and Flirting is different. and Sexual harrasement is EVEN MORE HARSE a term to use here. You need to search the defination for that on youre own. Flirting is not sexual harrasement for sure. So yeah, refrain from such topics, people who come to this forum obviously love this show and the show itself is meant for a more intellectual and a mature age group. Again, nothing against you if you found this blunt, but its just disturbing when I see posts like this