1st dec11.MAANEET' beautiful reunion.Phir se Maahi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing analysis Spee..but 1thing I must say that Vikram dare not return before 10 days & disturb the Mahi moments of Maaneet..coz Maaneet r in a mood of no work & all play for 10 days..😳
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Res
thanks a lot dear...
Originally posted by divareena

Spee ' lovely analysis. I am so glad that geet escaped vikram and found maan.  Yes maaneet calling each other was the sweetest divine melody. 😊

But I hated it when vikram touched geet's dupatta. We all could feel maaneet's love and happiness when they found each other. In the hug body double was used. 😭

I don't think maan's memory is back, he is remembering the vows he made during the katha they had in KH. Agree that no one can separate maaneet as they are made for each other and their love can overcome any hurdles that would come in their lives.😊

Vikram is a coward as  I think he has faked his own death. I agree with hima's prediction that he will come back in disguise and bring sameera to distract maan.😭😭😭😭

Loool I love how geet told adi not to come home for 10 days and maan chup chup had to watch and had no say. He was loving geet's concern and protectiveness over him.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I loved how maan spilt some soup on his lips purposely so geet would wipe it and lool being so smart knew about maan's shararat.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too looking forward to tomorrow's precap where we will see a possessive geet not wanting the nurse to give maan a sponge bath.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan is loving this side of geet.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am so happy seeing maaneet happy😊

thank u so much dear...lovely analysis ree...
Originally posted by Mehek25

Lovely analysis Spee dear.
Am sure Vikram is still alive.
He can't die that easily but at least there is a respite for Maneet for a short while.
Now we can also get some Mahii moments till psycho Vikram reappears to torture our Maneet some more.
Thanx for Pm dear. 
thank u so much dear...

let's c wat is in store for Our MAANEET n us MAANEETIANS...

u r welcome...
Originally posted by maneetlover1

Awesme analysis again.
Iam glad too that finally maneet are together again.hoga kyun nahi..ek dosre ke liye jo bane hai..isliye duniya ki koi takat unhe alag nahi kar sakthi.and i just lovd their hug.gc and dd were just in their places in potrayng awesme expressns.ofcourse asusual.
And our naughty maan is back who intentionally made soup fall on hm so that he can feel hs geet hs mishty's touch again and again..and our sherni is back.just lovd her authority on her maan and the way she orderd adi sir to nt to infrm anythng to maan abt office.
Maan said that he rememberd the pheras whch they took durng their wedding.is hs memry back?and was he tryng to gve hnts to geet that hs memry's back.let's hope 4 the best.
Finally kudoos to cv's and the entire team of ghsp 4 gvng awesme superb epi with full of maahi moments.
Precap was just awesme.omg sponge bath scene is back whch is 1 of my fav scenes.cant wait 4 2day's epi.
-mona
thank u so much dear...love ur analysis dear...
Originally posted by Pooja05

thank you for your analysis on today's episode...you have used the words perfectly to define our maaneet
u r welcome dear...thank u so much...
Originally posted by maaneet13

awesome analysis!epi was just beautiful today! dd and gc rocked again with their expressions! loved  the  magical reunion of maaneet,the naughtiness of maaneet,the mesmerising hug of maaneet and the possesiveness of maaneet!precap was dreamy!maaneet are the best!
thank u so much dear...

MAANEET' maahi always so dreamy beautiful

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best...
Originally posted by GM098

awesome analysis ,hope we get some more mahi moments till vikram is back ,as we all know he won't be dead .waiting for the sponge bath sceneπŸ˜‰
  thank u so much dear...

MAANEET' dreamy beautiful maahi forever...
Originally posted by uluvmg

thanks for lovely analysis!! excited to see next episode as lovely precap πŸ˜† 
u r welcome...thank u so much dear...yes v all r always excited for next epi!...MAANEET' maahi forever...
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Amazing analysis Spee..but 1thing I must say that Vikram dare not return before 10 days & disturb the Mahi moments of Maaneet..coz Maaneet r in a mood of no work & all play for 10 days..😳
thank u so much dear...

lol MAANEET r in modd for no work n only play n i guess even every MAANEETIAN is in the same mood!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...MAANEET' maahi maahi forever😍❀️