Hayye Rama NOT the right song for SwaRon ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
swaron scene was best with dilll sambhal ja zara phir mohabbat karne chala he tu
labon ko is better bt i also lked haye rama...sry rafi dii...lol
o lyk both..
swaron har chheeez me suit krte hain...!!!!!!!!!
wat u didnt like it????? why dear????
didnt expect this...i loved it to extreme...
dunno...but i think song showed the wild image of swaron vch i felt gud abt it...song suits passo doble vigorous steps so well...and swaron is a hot couple and they need to show the hot and wild side as well...cozzz after the corridor sequence this song is juss apt is wat i feel...iss gaaney sey swayam ka "desperate to get sharon" image pata chala hai...so i have liked it...other kind of songs can be used to shot anytime... aur bhi bahut chances hai...but this knd can nly be shown rarely...

did u try to view it from a  wild angle???? if not then u shud...i think dat way u may not juss like it...u wud love it...u wud love the fire among two of dat point of time...
Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 12 years ago
Jus saw d origianl hayye rama sequence...yuck its super cheap and yucky...bt honestly wid SwaRon on-screen i dnt care wat d song is...unko dekhne ke baad aur kucch analyse nahi kar pati coza deir awesome chemistry and perfectness...fr a minute i did nt evn feel lyk hearing d song whn bod of dem entered ... dey bod luk soo PERFECT...the song though ws a lil bit of a let dwn and insult to a fairytale,clean and classy couple lyk SwaRon...par thnkgod CVs ne (fr a change) pura focus kriyaansh par nahi rakha & SwaRon ko woh screen-space diya wat dey deserve and nt NLY KRIYAANSH...
basically SwaRon cheap se cheap,yucky se yucky gaane ko apne classic chemistry and perfection ke saath accha bana lete hai...
LUV U SwaRon... abh bas sharon swayum ko bata de ki she luves him 2...cm on he literally DESERVES 2 kno and 2 b wid hr...😳
Originally posted by SwaRonLover97

Jus saw d origianl hayye rama sequence...yuck its super cheap and yucky...bt honestly wid SwaRon on-screen i dnt care wat d song is...unko dekhne ke baad aur kucch analyse nahi kar pati coza deir awesome chemistry and perfectness...fr a minute i did nt evn feel lyk hearing d song whn bod of dem entered ... dey bod luk soo PERFECT...the song though ws a lil bit of a let dwn and insult to a fairytale,clean and classy couple lyk SwaRon...par thnkgod CVs ne (fr a change) pura focus kriyaansh par nahi rakha & SwaRon ko woh screen-space diya wat dey deserve and nt NLY KRIYAANSH...
basically SwaRon cheap se cheap,yucky se yucky gaane ko apne classic chemistry and perfection ke saath accha bana lete hai...
LUV U SwaRon... abh bas sharon swayum ko bata de ki she luves him 2...cm on he literally DESERVES 2 kno and 2 b wid hr...😳

Very well put ! Hope to see more posts from u in the future 😳

And yes .. the original sequence was the depiction of the perverse imagination of a 40 somthing man .. fantasizing over his latest muse ... an upcoming starlet. I found it REPULSIVE .. but then again ... it was used to SWARON ! I dunno how they do it .. but Haye Rama jaise %*^&@ gaaney ko bhi they managed to turn around and  make it look tastefully sensuous .. despite the trashy original sequence !
Posted: 11 years ago
Haye rama was basically chosen for the "beats". the 'beats' were Necessary because "Pasa Doble" is a Fierce, sullenly and a Rage-complete Dance style, It requires alot of Energy and Anger, so they had to do this style so Haye rama was chosen.. 
Labon ko wud do.. 
But the situation wasnt suitable for the song.. 
Plus 
Kriyansh also had to do the Sequence, so Haye rama was Better for both of the couples.. 

Frankly speakling i didnt listen to the song rather i just watched the scenes. Any song will suit swaron becoz they can make the song look so nice and sweet. Sorry I know I am too baised about Swaron.

In a way may be they wanted some song so suit this particular dance form.
Hehehehe but i liked the Hayye Rama Sequence ❤️ Its one of the best swaron dances... and I guess For me it was the most beautiful performance of swaron till date 😃 😛
Originally posted by honeyangel

Hehehehe but i liked the Hayye Rama Sequence ❤️ Its one of the best swaron dances... and I guess For me it was the most beautiful performance of swaron till date 😃 😛

they danced awesome no doubt
Originally posted by SwaRon911

they danced awesome no doubt

Yeaaah with intensity and what a chemistry which we are missing now 😳