Hayye Rama NOT the right song for SwaRon !

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 The Song - Sorry but "Hayye Rrama" sucks ðŸ¤¢. SwaRon ke liye ... for a sequence like this .. EVEN if they are tryin to go for the seductive / sensuous angle .. the song shud be a lil more melodious and .. there shud have been a lil more love .. a little more subtlety .. Hence "Labon ko"  ðŸ˜³. 

Haye Rama, sorry to say is just NASTY and Trashy .. it sounds so CHEAP -____- A song I wouldnt even DREAM of associating with SwaRon. Kyaa karte ho yar CVs . ULTIMATE mood killer .  I mean kitna GANDAAA connotation hai is gaane kaa ðŸ¤¢

Has anyone seeen the original Haye rama sequence from the movie Rangeela ?!?! ðŸ˜²
I googled for it the toher day and mereko CHAKKAR aa raha thaa !! ðŸ˜†
Its about a Budha perverted Movie Director / Producer fantasizing over a new uplcoming starlet or something like that ðŸ¤¢ EWWW !!!

WTH yaar CVs .. KYA THAAA yeh ?!! ðŸ˜•

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dunno...i liked the song re
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehehe..Yeaaah thats true if its for swaron it should have a lil more love in it.. Like you said Lbon ko..Ahhh PERFCT for swaron <3333 
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Labon Ko would indeed sound better...

But Hayye Rama isn't that bad...its a nice song...sensous hai.I haven't seen the original videofrom Rangeela,so can't comment on that...

I feel SwaRon have the ability to make any song sound nice!
U know what?? even though i liked the sequence I totally agree wid all of ur points!! Kya karte ho CV's😆
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehehe EXACTLYYY!! For swaron? It was a lil .. cheap ? But even though the song was a lil .. uhh.. ðŸ¤¢ Still swaron managed to make it look NOT vulgar but romantic ðŸ˜³
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
SwaRon ne gaaney ko bacha liya ðŸ˜†  ðŸ¤£

But phir bhi yaar .. the sequence could have been MUCH better if a nicer song was used 
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like the song and their pasa doble was amazingly accurate to the lyrics...

why compare the dance sequence to the background of the original song in the movie?? their is no correlation whatsoever
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i used to dislike the song but after seeing swaron performance cant stop myself from humming the tune...totally fida on the part...particularly the jaane tumne kya ab socha age age...ham to bas darne lage...<3<3<3
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maine pehle original video nahi dekha tha and thanks to you ab kabhi dekhoonga bhi nahi. For me 'haaye rama' will be always a memory of Swaron . Waise mera favourite Swaron song is 'Mere paas hai tu'.