Edited by hepzi - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
awesooome...
loved it...๐Ÿ‘
honey_doll thumbnail

PART 16

sameera once again turned towards her.

sameera:dnt belive him...he  is gng to use u for his pleasure and throw u away after 6 months...soon u  will understand... 

sameera added poison to her innocent mind and started 2  move away from the place... 

after college ends... 

geet walks in the corridor...sameera noticed geet... 

sameera went to maan..n hugged  him...maan hugged  her back (friendly) 

sameera:happy married life maan  

maan:thank u... 

geet watched them but she can't hear anything... 

geet felt earth under her feet moving away...tears started to flow like a river from her eyes...she doesn't know...how to digest this fact... 

geet started to move towards maan ...sameera sensed that  

sameera:maan i heared everything about harjeet...what he want from geet? 

now geet was at back of maan... 

maan:to take revenge on geet... 

geet felt like that she was broken into 1000 pieces 

sameera gave a victory smile to geet...geet did not utter any word and moved away from the place silently...she catched a taxi and went to mansion...lucky raj and rano went to mumbai for their friends sons  marriage... 

geet went to their bed room...she looked out  at the sky through window and thought about sameera 

geet(st):maan loves sameera and  they r going to marry after  6 month...then y he is taking care of me like this?is he really going to take revenge on me...yes he  is really going to leave me after 6 months..thats y he uttered those words to sameera .i have to talk to maan and finalize it...no  i m not gng to ask him...if he loves me 'then what he think...its like that i doubt his love for me...no maan is in love with sameera...thats y he hugged  her...then why he is behaving with me like this...why he takes care of me..why he did like this..does  he really  wants to use me for his pleasure...thats y he kissed me...thats y he touches me...yes,sameera didi is correct. he is goi ng to use me for his pleasure and then he  will throw  me out from his life...i want to be careful with him...hereafter i will nt allow him to touch me.. 

but these type of thought killed her heart..she cant digest the fact... 

geet:maan u know how i love you...but u  r acting like that you love me... maan plz dnt do dis to me ...i cnt  live without you...i dnt know how i m gng to live without you... 

she started to cry badly.. 

maan was waiting for pinky to pick up geet ...but there s no sign of pinky...maan called geet but it was switch off.. 

maan calls pinky.. 

pinky:hello.. 

maan:ha...pinky...where r u?... 

Pinky:i'm in home...what happened? 

maan:then where is geet? 

pinky:she went home earlier.. 

maan:what...but how? 

maan:actually i searched for geet in the collage..so i call her mbl..she said that she was in mansion...before i ask further question..she cut the call.after that i tryd her several times but it was switch off.. 

maan:k pinky...bye 

maan cut the call...he started to drive to mansion...maan was confused and several questions run into his mind.. 

maan:[st]how she went home?did the stupid harjeet drop her?y she went mansion without informing me? 

maan went  2 mansion...he went straight to their room... 

maan enters the room .his heart skipped a beat...to see geet's condition..geet  was hugging  a pillow and cring madly..maan went to geet and touched her shoulder.. 

geet jerked from the bed and pushed his hand from her shoulder.she  took  the pillow from the bed and started 2 move to couch.. 

maan stopped her.. 

maan:(worriedly)geet what happened...y are u crying honey? 

geet just gave him a glare and started 2 move to couch... 

maan:geet y are u crying jaan? 

till there is no response from her...it tested maans patience..maan grabbed her towards him...her head hit  maans hard chest..she tried to move but maan stops her by catching her waist and brought her more close to him.. 

maan:(angrily)i'm asking to you...what happen?why are u crying? 

geet struggled in his grip.. 

geet:(sobbing)leave me...it hurts me...leave me.. 

maan:(roared)i asked y r u crying...answer my question otherwise i m not gng to leave you.. 

geet  shed tear continuously...maan took his one hand from her waist and try to remove her tears...before that geet gathers her strength amd pushed maan with full force...it makes him move little away from her... 

geet:(angrily)dnt touch me...ever.. dnt try to touch me again...what are you thinking about me?...bolo maan...what r u thinking about me... 

maan was confused by her sudden blast.. 

maan:geet what happened.. 

maan try to console her.. 

geet:i said dnt try to touch me..i'm not gng to allow u to touch me...u dnt have any rights on me...maan u know how i love you...but u married me  to use me for your pleasure... 

it makes maan more angry...he tighten his fist to control his anger...but poor geet she does not understand his anger...she continues...  

geet:y u r doing dis to me..u are playing with my emotion...you r acting like that you love me...i believed u blindly but u... 

she consoled herself.. 

geet:fine..(she whips her tears with her palm)look mr.maan singh khurana..hereafter i wnt allow u to touch me...i m not that type of girl...to satisfy ur .. 

before geet completes her word..maan placed a tight slap on her cheeks...its make her fell on the couch.. 

maan grabbed geets hand harshly and make her steady.. 

maan:(angrily show her index finger to her)chup..bilkul..chup...If u utter any word then i dnt know what i m gng to do...what u said...i tried to use u from my pleasure..geet first understand one thing...if i want u then i would have used u on the 1st day itself..i dnt want to marry you...(he almost roared) 

now geet was shievering in fear.. 

Maan:what u said?i dnt have rights on you..do u forget .ur my wife.. only mine...i m the only one having rights to touch you and ur each and every cell belong to me...then how u  can utter those word 

Geet till i cnt digest it...how u say that...i use u for my pleasure?bolo geet..what made you to think like that..did i cross my limit?..bolo geet..did you hear any husband allows their wife to sleep on their sr...but i did it..bcoz i dnt want to disturb my angel..i dnt want to wake my wife from her peaceful sleep...but u..how cheap u thought about me? 

Maan harshly pulled her face towards him.. 

Maan:geet i tolerated whatever you talk but u doubted my love..u doubt my love for you geet..how u can doubt my love? 

Maan tried to say  more...but his voice  stuck in his throat..tears try to escape from his eyes..due to over sorrow..yes it is the one of the worst thing in the world..'The person whom u love from the depth of our heart..doubting our love' is the worst thing than the death in the world. 

Maan slightly push her and slammed the door and left the room. 

Geet was left in shock..she dnt know how to react ..she dnt know whether she want to cry or jump in joy..yes she want to do the both..she wants to jump in joy bcoz maan loves her..but  on the otherside she wants to cry for doubting his pure love for her. 

Each and every  words of maans killed geet...she felt guilty... 

Geet:(st)he loves me..he loves me like no one can love me that much in the world..even my papa...but i doubted his love...how i'm gng to face him.,baba jee what i'm gng to do?,how cheaply I accused him.. 

Suddenly a fear captured her... 

Geet:He is gng to hate me..he  is gng to hate me for my behavior...

on the otherside maan was in terrace..he was restless..he hit his fist on the wall..why i did like this?..how can i do this to my angel?he kicked his feet on the floor..

maan:[st]sorry geet..plz forgive me..i dnt know how i slapped  u?

i slap my innocent angel..

i slap my innocent angel..

suddenly a thought stuck in maan s mind..

maan:[st]she is innocent na..then how she csn think like dis...she dnt have dis much of capacity to think..then how...shit...dis  must also  b one of his stupid plan..

maan went back to his room..he saw geet..she was sitting in the couch,hugging  her knees . her head  dipped into her  knees...it easily showed  that she is crying..

maan went near to her..he touched her shoulder..

maan: sorry geet...

geet was suprised...geet raised her head and looked at maan...

geet:[st]y he  is asking  sorry to me?

maan heart skipped a beat to see geet cheeks..his finger print  was on her soft cheeks...maan cursed himself...he cant  look at her face...maan turned to other side..

maan:sorry geet..i dnt know how i hit you?..really i dnt want to hurt u..but my anger  overtake me...plz sorry honey..

geet jumped from the couch...and hugged him tightly...

she starts crying madly..maan was more worried..

maan:geet did it hurts you..bolo geet..

geet nodded her head as no...

geet:[sobbingly]i m not crying for that..

maan:then

geet:maan sorry...plz forgive me...plz dnt hate me for my stupid talk..plz.. 

maan:geet u are everything for me then how i  can hate u...bolo..how  can i hate my angel..

geet hugs maan more tightly...and sobs  badly in his chest..maan cares her back to console her..

a silent prevailed around the room..after a while..maan break the hug and raise her chin with his hand..he wiped the tears from her face with his thumbs..he kiss ed her cheeks where he slapped..

maan:geet jaan dnt cry...i m not gng to hate you...u know well na i hate tears in ur eyes then y u crying...plz jaan stop crying and give me a big smile plz...

geet:if you dnt want me  2 cry means..then tell i love you to me..after that only I'll  give you smile...

maan smiled at her childish behavior...

maan:I love you geet...

geet remove her tears with her back of the palm and gave him a wide smile... 

Maan:thats my angel...

Maan kissed geets forehead..and he hug her tightly...

Maan:geet..

Geet:hmm..

Maan:geet who told you that i did not love you?

Geet was shocked.

Geet:(st)how he knows that?

Maan:bolo geet..who told that?

Geet:(innocently)how u know dis?

Maan:geet i m maan singh khurana...do u forget that i m ur husband..i know u better than u..

geet:maan dn't confuse me...bolo  na... 

maan:geet i'know my stupid wife does not have that much capacity to think...

geet:(angrily)what...mei...stupid wife

maan:(try to control laugh)ya...ur my stupid wife...

geet broke the hug and tried to move but maan grabs geet hand  n pulled her towards him and locked her in his hug

geet:leave me...i'm not going to talk with u...leave me.

maan:geet  u know how worried i'm?...geet bolo whose that culprit...

geet:[st]if i tell the name..then he  will surely break the friendship with sameera didi...i m not gng to do dis..

maan:geet bolo na?

geet:woh..woh..maan i'm hungry..u know ive not ate anything from morning..

maan:geet dnt change the topic...tell the name..otherwise im nt gng to leave you..

Geet:(make a baby face)maan i dnt want to tell the stupid name from my sweet mouth..

Maan:then write the name..

Geet:i hate my husband reading girls name...

Maan was shocked to hear geets reply.

Maan:what?girl...who s she..

Geet:i told na...i m not gng to tell the bad name from my sweet mouth..

Maan:(st)girl..who is she..i think 1nly harjeet is between us..but one evil girl s also their in my battle..soon i want to find her.

Maan:(worriedly)geet i told u na...dnt talk with unknown person..then y u talked with her...

Geet:(make a puppy face)she nly cme to me and start ed the conversation..wht will i do?

Maan:hereafter dnt repeat dis honey...c how we are suffering...

His worry was clearly visible in his face..geet tries to change the topic..

Geet:maan u  r always worried about my safety ..u dare not giving attention to my tummy..you know how hungry i m?

Maan smiled at her...

Maan:cme lets go...

PRECAP:maahi...maahi...๐Ÿ˜ณ

THREAD 2

hai frnds how s it?

frnds when you finsh read this part what ever come to ur mind

negative or positive plz commend frnd

plz dont forget press like button๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by hepzi - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi hepzi bahut din baad update

wo bi itni badi thank u
sameera planned in a way so that innocent geet beleive
maan geet ka haal nahi dek paya
maan worried geet condition
these dilogs r painful

maan:(worriedly)geet what happened...y are u crying honey? 

maan:geet y are u crying jaan? 

maan:(angrily)i'm asking to you...what happen?why are u crying? 

geet struggled in his grip.. 

geet:(sobbing)leave me...it hurts me...leave me.. 

maan:(roared)i asked y r u crying...answer my question otherwise i m not gng to leave you.. 

innocent geet jo moo me aaya boldi maan ka gussa na jaan ke maan apne aapko rok nahi paya

its true what maan told

maan:(angrily show her index finger to her)chup..bilkul..chup...If u utter any word then i dnt know what i m gng to do...what u said...i tried to use u from my pleasure..geet first understand one thing...if i want u then i would have used u on the 1st day itself..i dnt want to marry you...(he almost roared) 

Maan:what u said?i dnt have rights on you..do u forget .ur my wife.. only mine...i m the only one having rights to touch you and ur each and every cell belong to me...then how u  can utter those word 

maan really got hurted by geet words

they r really painful

maan was speechless after listening harsh words from her wife

Maan tried to say  more...but his voice  stuck in his throat..tears try to escape from his eyes..due to over sorrow..yes it is the one of the worst thing in the world..'The person whom u love from the depth of our heart..doubting our love' is the worst thing than the death in the world. 

maan feeling bad for slapping geet

maan heart skipped a beat to see geet cheeks..his finger print  was on her soft cheeks...maan cursed himself...he cant  look at her face...maan turned to other side..

nice and perfect situation

maan:sorry geet..i dnt know how i hit you?..really i dnt want to hurt u..but my anger  overtake me...plz sorry honey..

geet jumped from the couch...and hugged him tightly...

she starts crying madly..maan was more worried..

to maan ko pata chal gaya ki uski innocent wife ye soch nahi sakthi

maan:geet i'know my stupid wife does not have that much capacity to think...

geet:(angrily)what...mei...stupid wife

how innocent geet was she dont want to tell sameera name

Geet:(make a baby face)maan i dnt want to tell the stupid name from my sweet mouth..

Maan:then write the name..

Geet:i hate my husband reading girls name...

Maan was shocked to hear geets reply.

Maan:what?girl...who s she..

precap lovely waiting for next

kya SR dikane ka idea hi kya
PRECAP:maahi...maahi... 
Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww wow
they truly love each other
awesome update