Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post Cari and I do agree with u..the only part that bothered me yestrday ws Piya nt checking upon Abhay even once during the night, despite knowing tht he ws in pain..
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Certainly  there's nothing wrong in Piya's attitude... yest. when Abhay 's pain started she came running to him & was worried alot  & told about calling the doctor to which Abhay said he has to suffer this pain & he told her very sternly to go . remember the scene pre-leap when he kidnapped piya & took her to the jungle to heal her , at that time he smelt Siddharth , he gave the pendant to piya & told her to leave ( the same way).. but  actually they should have shown piya waking up at night to  check on him.. she came dressed in the morning.. ya she should have given him something to eat & water near him but i guess that was too fast .. her lines were sweet . It was helpless to see Abhay taking water for himself when he was barely able to go.. I   too have back ache problem but  truely the world doesn't stop if one is in pain.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

i agree with each and every word you said cari, coz life is really not a fairy tale. even a working mother often has to leave her sick child at the care of maids or creche people to attend office as noone is gonna do her work in her place. this is the sad reality of life and abhiya right now are as close to real as possible.

and frankly, abhiya have been shown to be living on their own and travelling in autos, so maybe they do not have sufficient bank balance to afford losing a year more to studies. They possibly need to join work force ASAP to maintain their lives, so considering the practicality of the situation, there wasnt anything really wrong with Pia's behaviour. besides sometimes if you are in a professional course, then you really cannot miss important lectures, i myself hv attended college even when my mom was in hospital, because it was really necessary.

apsolutely right dishu ..tht's what i was trying to say!
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Certainly  there's nothing wrong in Piya's attitude... yest. when Abhay 's pain started she came running to him & was worried alot  & told about calling the doctor to which Abhay said he has to suffer this pain & he told her very sternly to go . remember the scene pre-leap when he kidnapped piya & took her to the jungle to heal her , at that time he smelt Siddharth , he gave the pendant to piya & told her to leave ( the same way).. but  actually they should have shown piya waking up at night to  check on him.. she came dressed in the morning.. ya she should have given him something to eat & water near him but i guess that was too fast .. her lines were sweet . It was helpless to see Abhay taking water for himself when he was barely able to go.. I   too have back ache problem but  truely the world doesn't stop if one is in pain.

i do agree with you and your every word
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

apsolutely right dishu ..tht's what i was trying to say!

you are absolute right saying
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
practically if we see i agree with you in real life it would not have been a wrong decision 
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I don't know, Cari. I respect your PoV but if I put myself in her shoes, I would've told Abhay to go to hell and fail a year but under no circumstances would I have left him like that all alone. His condition was critically dangerous. Did she really expect Abhay to ADMIT he needs her around? It's obvious he'll try and shoo her away 'coz he doesn't want her to see him suffering. Pia should've been adamant here. It was foolish to leave the man alone with that acute pain. Anything could've gone wrong.

But ya, her heart is in the right place. She loves Abhay unconditionally and irrevocably. That is unquestionable. I just wish the CVs pay more attention to such details. That 'notes' excuse Abhay gave was rather lame and Pia fell for it as well. Very poor writing.

agree with ur points, for me even it makes questionable for leaving some beloved in so much pain which i can't even leave a stranger. it was such an disappointment to leave like this. abhay has always been asking piya to stay away but she didn't listen to him n now she just left for lecture? really doesn't seems unconditional love or the normal love 🥱 some one can just stay for humanity 😕 cv's made fun of piya's character here. they might have used another excuse. i was already guessing that they are sending piya to see jeh as a new lecturer

@cari, even if she was going she didn't bother that he is not well but might need water or food that should be near to him.
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I guess it would've crossed my mind 'coz this was something very obvious. Execution has never been this show's strong point😛
As far as test of her love and Abhay going to someone 'better' is concerned, this is a thinking which I tried to change in this forum but in vain and now I don't even care two hoots. To each his own. They're free to hope that Abhay hooks up with someone 'better' and ignore whatever Pia has gone through and done for Abhay at the drop of a hat. I'm happy with my AbhIya. They might not be perfect but they've touched my heart in a way hardly any other couple could and will always remain special to me. That's all that matters😳

I know they are special. Sometimes we can feel like that - when the couples have problems, but afterwards when u calm down - you feel different. Abhiya are epic.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

I guess they have to show that Pia is so upset/obsessed with her family that she begins to neglect Abhay ... and then they are forced to move back to DDN...

It maybe that - o rmaybe due to Chandeena. But I think it will be due to Pia that they will go back. But now with Jeh around that too may change the dynamics.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Oh poor you..  you still made all the VMs and posts 😲 please take care of yourself... i can understand mayb you do it to feel better bcoz I do write my FFs more when Im sick bcoz otherwise I feel bore staying at bed ðŸ¥± n even my mom dst expect me to stay wid her..she always insists me to go to ofc or class when i want to skip.. bcoz time dsnt stop..
exactly but whatever as Neethz already said... CVs would have shown Jeh being in Mumbai in a different way... i mean is it soo hard to show Piya cares or love Abhay? they sud have written piya gives some food or water to abhay before she left just as she left his cellphone with him. they dont pay attention to the details n emotions. i will say this again n again.🥱
i thot of making a post on the same thing even i changed my mind thinking how much Piya has always been bashed. CRITICIZING and BASHING is not same... even im criticizing her from ysterday for sulking n today for not taking care properly but tht dsnt mean i will bash her for reasons which r not even related...thrs no question of piya's love not being deserving... 

Thanks - yah I have been unwell... and to keep my mind off - I just spent quite a bit of time to make entertaining posts - but I didn't get a chance to reply to everyone.
I agree with you. we should always feel free to criticise, but over one / two things we cannot forget the overall picture that Pia has always deserved Abhay. Though sending him to jail all the time was a bit OTT on her parrt.