Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
No no .. see we have to wait fro full sentence .. she is not his past.. Sakshi's face was - lovely expressions
Don't loose heart :)

shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaa me too feeling same😭 and she is again again saying "hum dono" is that mean ram is having a child ðŸ˜•  pls  don't take me wrong and i don't wanna spoil any one's mood just saying it, i m confused  is that mean no ram's real mother track?????????       Edited by shubsmayur - 12 years ago
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nah that wat ekta wants!!
She wants us to ruin the whole weekend speculating about what is apekshas truth n who is the dono while she plans a mega surprise on Monday so just chill and enjoy the wait
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis apeksha story s dragging too much.. there s no hint abt dis apeksha.. but i don't think apeksha s ram's gf..
Geeglu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be Apeksha's mom  and her... is what hum dono pointing to.. may be Ram's cousin from his dad's 1st wife (his mom).. 
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
apeksha mayb ram's sis. Hum dono in d sense apeksha n her mom i.e. Ram's real mom. Niharika mentiond tht agar ram aur apeksha ek hogaya toh ram humse rishta todeyga n all.
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No..Apeksha is Ram's cousin. It was also mentioned in this article sometime back..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/10083-apeksha-identity-revealed-in-bade-achhe.htm

meghna2 thumbnail
no i dont   want any child from apeksha,i think she is lying,
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is maybe who he was promised to ...still has connection to his real mom...maybe distant cousin...friend gum ho gaya...was her words