luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its lyk ths, saroj is hapy abt the store gving blesings 2 mohan, nd on other hand kastur sees the degrees of mohan nd says smth like ths " mohan ji toh padae pure hi nahi huwi hai, is ka matlab ye degree farzi hai?" i don't rember the exact dailog, coz i saw it in the morning, nd thought u guys may hv seen nd sm of u'll post wid link 2, since i don't knw how 2 find the link. Bt till nw didn't saw post reg it so shared it. Sorry, if posted b4.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks i wonder how kastur finds out 😕
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG so it means that kastur will find out about the fake degree ðŸ˜² dunno what will happen,thanks for sharing
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜Š

Let's see how this affects MohUr's relationship... don't you dare brush this issue under the carpet by showing Kastur unaffected by it cv's! ðŸ˜¡
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Its really undigestable 4 me that, on the legal procedure 4 loan bnk manager couldn't find d truth but kastur who is 9th pass gal clearly undrstod the difrence bet real nd fake degree certificte. Kamal ka dimag hai kastur ka na, nd our cv is a big fool 2 fool us. Ahhh! Nwadays m doubting on future of dp. I don't knw why cv r focusing nd draging unnescarry nd boring drama bet saroj nd kastur?
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing, Sanju. I've heard about it but didn't watch it yet. Please post the link of the promo if you get it. 
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Actualy bidz i don't hw 2 find link, so sorry yar.
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for sharing.

The only way I can think of how Kastur finds out about Mohan's degree being fake is her eavesdropping on a conversation between Mohan and Adi.  That could be the only way she finds out about Mohan's degree 😕
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well let's not react until the actual episode air about how Kastur comes to wonder if the degree is fake. Kastur already seen the degree when she give it to her father to make copy and didn't notice it then so something must have happend to have her question it