Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously...there is no difference between witcha and raveena...both are so selfish and freaking creeps...is raveena suffering from a mental illness...she knows that rohit is a flirt and a jerk and have cheated nisha why the hell she still wants to be with him...and in all this mess...she is ruining vikram's life too...she is not only ruining vikram's life but also her brother and sister-in-law married life...when rohit can cheat nisha...what is the guarantee that he will not cheat raveena...he can never be trusted...poor vikram...i feel so bad for him...he fell in love with such selfish women...who only thinks abt herself...

for past 1 week we have seen her natak of hating rohit...why a sudden such a immortal love arrives in her heart for rohit that too on her engagement day with vikram...

i have never seen anyone so dumb and selfish like her...is she really kunal chopra's sister...i doubt that...

i don't know what is the outcome for this vikram-rohit-raveena angle...all i can say poor vikram and SiNal...because of her one wrong decision...its going to bring problems into SiNal married life...and this gives a biggest advantage to the witcha to play her cards well on heartbroken and vulnerable kunal...and there goes vikram in devdas mode for raveena...

she is one sickening women...i am really getting irrtated with this track...i want some really intimate...passionate...romantic SiNal scenes...not the tamasha..nautanki of both nautanki queens raveena and witcha...

i don't know why i feel that rohit is faking his feelings for raveena to take revenge on kunal...since he have sent him to jail...i hope raveena suffers and when she goes to vikram...and i want him to throw her out of life...break his friendship also with her...she does not deserve vikram...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raveena needs to get bac to her studyin cuz shes clearly not ready for marriage yet as she still thinks like a kid nd she can be manipulated easily into doing things against her own family. cnt believe kunal is so smart nd her sisters so dumb. nd as for witchašŸ˜”she needs to get a life nd her brain needs to get restored back into normal mode cuz right now shes in sick mode. how can she use her old friend jus to get back kunal in her life wen she knws hes happily married.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mages

I agree with u dear particularly the following bit...

ll i can say poor vikram and SiNal...because of her one wrong decision...its going to bring problems into SiNal married life...and this gives a biggest advantage to the witcha to play her cards well on heartbroken and vulnerable kunal...and there goes vikram in devdas mode for raveena...

And yes I too think Rohit is faking his feelings to get even with Kunal. Hope Raveena realises it soon but till Witcha and Rohit are on the scene we won't get to see SiNal coming closer.

Very nice post dear.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
in today's epi while vikram saying to dumbeena that she cares for so family i was like šŸ¤£ rohit n witcha are obssessed n selfish n psychos if they wish a thing just they want it at any cost. this dumbeena angle will be big prob to chopra's family.