Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I AM SO DAMN UPSET!!, EVEN ARSHAS HARD WORK WASTED

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
NOTE:- IF I SEE A KRIYANSH VS SWARON ON THIS THREAD I WILL BE REALLY ANGRY, IF SWARON FANS DON'T HAVE ANY GOOD TO SAY... THEN JUST LEAVE. 

Guys i have been madly in love with Kriyansh, don't know how long. I have been a great fan of Arsha even that i don't know how long.

I live in Sweden, and every day i come home running so i can watch D3 on live Tv, so i can make the TRPs higher, I don't do my homwork just bcs i can spend time and make this show more popular. I do everything so much i can.

(NOFFENCE TO SWARON FANS)

We aLL KRIYANSH FANS WORK HADER THAN SWARON FANS. MAKING VMS, MAKING THING MAKING THIS SHOW POPULAR.

BUT WE DON'T GET A DAMN THING BACK. I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR DAYS I REALLY MEAN IT I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR DAYS. I HAVE BEEN IN HOSPITAL THANKS TO THIS. BUT STILL I TOOK OUT TIME TO COMMENT AND WATCH THE SHOW.

I DO ALOT FOR THIS SHOW. I HAVE NEVER EVER WORKED SO HARD ON ANY SHOW SO MUCH WHICH I HAVE DON ON THIS SHOW I DO MY LEVEL BEST TO GET PEOPLE HER MAKE THEM WATCH THE SHOW AND WE GET NOTHING BACK.

My brothor used to say thisas a joke but he is so right '

CREEPY IS THE WORLD'S SALARY,but today when i think about it, then i know how right he was. We never get anythign back. I have loved this show from botton of my heart, MANY PEOPLE HERE KNOW HOW MUCH HARD WORK I HAVE DONE ON THIS FORUM. BUT WE DON'T GET NOTHING BACK. I AM SO SO ANGRY. I THOUGHT THAT THIS WILL BE ALL KRIYANSH BIG DAY AND BEST EPISODE FOR ALL OF US KRIYANSH FANS. BUT SORRY TO SAY IT IS THE WORST DAY IN OUR LIFE.

EDITED:

IF YOU HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR US AND YOU ARE READING THS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT UPLAOD THE WHOLE KRIYANSH PART ON YOUTUBE, I WILL NOT PLEASE YOU ANYMORE YOU HAVE LOST THAT RIGHT.😡

EDITED 

I EVEN KNOW THAT SOME ON THIS FORUM HAS EXMAS AND THEY ARE STILL WATCHING THE SHOW THAN STUDY. SO IT IS FAIR FOR THEM. THAT THEY GET FAIL FOR NOTHING?

EDITED

NOT JUST US BUTEVEN ARSHA'S HARD WORK GOT WASTED, ALL THEY DID DFOR US GOT WASTED. THINK HOW EMBARSSING IT HAD BEEN FOR THEM. BUT THEY STILL DID IT AND EVERYTHING THEY DID DID ALSO GO IN WAST

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wid you amina
how can they do us how can they edit the scene like tht
kriyaansh ka scene was only 2 min n swaron was 5 or 6 min
this is not fair each and every kriyaansh fan waited for this sequence from past 3 weeks but this is wht we get back
i am very dissappointed man
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dmg_mjht_d3_rox

i agree wid you amina

how can they do us how can they edit the scene like tht
kriyaansh ka scene was only 2 min n swaron was 5 or 6 min
this is not fair each and every kriyaansh fan waited for this sequence from past 3 weeks but this is wht we get back
i am very dissappointed man

do you know wha the worst part is? i have never ever worked so hard for any show and i don't get something back it hurts badly
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know amina
i have seen you work dam hard in d3 forum 
i know how it feels wen u work hard n u get nothing
everyone is dissappointed
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AAj ka episode dekhkar mera maan kiya ki mein kuch udakar fekdu apni TV par. Phir socha  uss so called CV's ke harqath ki wajhse mein kyu apni TV thodu. Mujhe apne aap itna gussa aaraha hey ki mein bata nahi saktha. Soch rahi hum kyu apna waqth barbaad kiya...
Agar aur kuch bolugi tho shayad ...
acha hey ki kuch na bolu.
I just HATE the CV's
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ami...I can understand !!!!
Today I was thinking about KriYansh during the break,and suddenly I thought of you who even bunked the class for KriYansh..!!
What ever had happened is  quite disappointing..!!
I don't know how to console you..but still...please don't be angry and take care of yourself.
"Lets forget that creepy nightmare"!!!!
Edited by --aimy-- - 12 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can u tell me 1 thing wat did u want to happen in between kriyansh... They still havent even confessed their feelings for each oder... No offences... And one more thing cant we all watch d3 for D3 and not kriyansh or swaron... Today it was our day tomorrow it will be urs...!! Cant we all just wait and watch may be CV's have sumthing interesting in store for all of us...!!! No offences...!!! But u can't say u'all are true fans only bcuz u all make more vm's edits and all...!!! Seriously no offences...!!!
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Amina . We Miss our studies , spend more time watching D3 and IF more than our we actually spend with our family , try to promote this in every way , talk for ours on a couple , love them more then anything and all we get is THIS INJUSTICE !!!!! They have broken our hearts !!!!! They have Brutally slaughtered the scenes  !!!! Y dont u Cvz change the Title of the show , Y dont Name it With SWARON !!!!! Cause we hardly get to see KriYaansh !!!!!!  U guys NEED TO PAY FOR OUR TEARS !!!!!
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor you AMINA
seriously CV has ditched us sooo badly that niether we are able to cry nor we are able to pour our frustration out because there is no one who is going to listen to us 
we are such a fools that we sacrificed our studies for it and we get nothing😡
AND ALL THANKS TO PALKI AND HER CREATIVE TEAM AND THE CV'S👏 just want to clap for them how smartly they fooled us👏
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you!
It was just like Kriyaansh shot one scene and that was shown again and again! 
It's totally unfair what the cv's did. And let's not forget that Kriyaansh are the main leads after all!
But please yaar don't be angry at Swaron fans, it's not their fault, it is cv's' fault!