glitrz_jiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i know all of us are dissapointed with the hayye rama sequence of kriyaansh..so am i...but to think of it just imagine if what was shown in promos actlly hppnd and it was a reality then mayebe we wouldnot have got the cute scene that we got after the lights came...it is for the first time that kria admitted and frankly told rey that she trusts him...and that means quite alot according to me the fact that now kriya totally trusts rey means its not far when she will admit to him that indeed they are not just friends cos during one episode she kind off admitted to herself that she does have some feelings for him...i know its bad that after waiting for sooo long we didnt get what we expected but still we must keep hopes alive and she the brighter side...u know now kriya trusts him n has also developed some feelings for him sooo who knows maybe in future when dey become a couple we might get an even better scene...so guys i am just saying that dont lose hope because hope always pay off's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitrz_jiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
30 views n no reply...no one agrees with me😭
Winz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I do agree... but as a die hard Kriyaansh fan who religiously follow D3 only for them it feels bit cheated that all the promos were just a hype and we didnt get any of that and all the hard work put in by Kunwar Amar and Shakti just goes to waste. Though I'm gonna keep my faith and wait for their love story to unfold...and strongly support Amar and Shakti...love them, they are the best and no one can even touch the chemistry they create