Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poojadworld

yes palki  ths was unfair,,,,,,,,,,,,,meine apna cls miss kara kriyansh  ko dekhne ke liye ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ths is nt done😑😑😑

many pple missed their clsses dint go 2 wrk just for the kriyansh sequence n wat they get is this...thanks to palki...
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
YEAH AS MANY SAID I ALSO BUNKED MY CLASS FOR LAST 4 DAYS... ONLY FOR THIS SCENE!!! 

THIS IS WHAT WE GET!! why??... WHEN U KNOW KRIYAANSH FANS WERE WAITING FOR IT ... 

CAN'T U INFORM US. TRPS ARE THAT IMPORTANT THAT U FORGOT THE KRIYAANSH FANS'S FEELINGS!!?? DISGUISING 
Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
COULDN'T THEY HAVE INFORMED US ABOUT THE WHOLE CENSOR BOARD THING  INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE LAST MOMENT AND HURTING THE FANS ?? Grrr...
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont get it...i mean y didnt they stop showing promo if it was censored? i mean if it wasn't appropriate then they should have stop showing promo too 
kumjoo thumbnail
First they Killed us with Promos, then they killed us with Precaps ...and FInally they killed us by not giving us the KRIYAANSH HAYE RAMA Sequence...
Kriyansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

First they Killed us with Promos, then they killed us with Precaps ...and FInally they killed us by not giving us the KRIYAANSH HAYE RAMA Sequence...

I AGREE...EVEN WEDNESDAY KA PRECAP MAI DIKHAYA...
THEY SURELY CUD HAV INFORMED...
luv_arsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriyansh

I AGREE...EVEN WEDNESDAY KA PRECAP MAI DIKHAYA...
THEY SURELY CUD HAV INFORMED...

that precaps and promos wee just the publicity stunts done by palki
she has very well played with our emotions
we should πŸ‘ clap for her OVER SMARTNESS
Kriyansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherrysood

that precaps and promos wee just the publicity stunts done by palki
she has very well played with our emotions
we should πŸ‘ clap for her OVER SMARTNESS

IT WAS A WAY TO PROMOTE SWARON I GUESS...
luv_arsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriyansh

IT WAS A WAY TO PROMOTE SWARON I GUESS...

YES  SWARON is only because of ARSHA
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MiniStar23

Common guys its kind of lame, blaming Palki for it..!! If you watch the videos uploaded, you'll know, Palki said, their too upset for Kriya aka Shakti leaving D3 its not her fault, anyhow they handled the situation and brought a track to show how Kriya's role ends... 

Palki promised she'll bring more fun, masti, that was already there, Amarjeet is not gonna leave D3, he'll too be a part of it till the end... And how do you expect everything to be settled in a jiffy? It'll take time, the story has to go on, ...and I believe Palki will bring the best of it as soon as she can...

For the above posts, Swaron is not because of Arsha, they are for Swayam and Sharon's love that brings them closer, and also because they are a part of D3, don't forget..!! 

Keep your patience with you, you'll soon watch the best part for what you expect from our D3 couples...

OMG can u read? Really this topic is from the 1st of Dec about the Haye Rama sequence nothing else and u are commenting about shakti leaving and yes swaron are part of d3 but if u see the earlier episodes swayam joins d3 coz of rey which is why he is close to sharon or else right now he still would be a nobody so plz accept that swaron were helped by kriyansh and similarly kriyansh were helped by swayam but after their love story started so u cannot say that kriyansh was coz of swaron but u can say swaron was coz of kriyansh 
and yeah we expected kriyansh and now there is none and u r telling us that we will get the best of our couples if we have patience 
first go and learn to read dates coz this was from the haye rama sequence and nothing else and then come and comment and dont start calling us lame coz we are not n one of the forum rules do not call each other names unless they are friendly

by the way no offence to u but really it angers me when they put wrong things on the wrong post and start bashing people and telling them to change their opinions πŸ˜‘