Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If we Kriyansh fans are LADDAKE means u know who are not more towards peace...uhhh...we are famous for that...then let it be...
I don't care...for Kriyansh...let it be...Means yes now we are LADDAKE...
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WHO THE HELL IS FIGHTING ...PLEASE ..Personal Request...NO FIGHTING IN THIS THREAD !! PLEASE ...
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys Dont fight...!! Nothin will solve..!! Make Peace yaar!!
luvkasu_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

Whatever has been edited from the Kriyansh part, it has nothing to do with Swaron!
It must have been a creative decision because the show airs at an early evening slot and is viewed by audience of all ages.
And from the very beginning of the show, Swaron have never been "sidekicks".
They have always been the parallel leads.
Kriyansh scene being edited was unfair... but cursing SwaRon makes no sense. "I hate swaron"... ooppsss"And sorry for being rude" just shows how mature it's being!😳

mam u plz enjoy ur swaron moments nd  plz dont tell me what should i do and what not...
if u r a swron fan then be happy wid this coz  i dont really like swaron... infact i hate them... if it offend u then i m completely ok with it... this is ny choice nd decision whom should i like nd whom should i dont like...

nd  1 thing more wake up from ur dreams this is true tht swaron are sidekicks... its just that nw  cv are showing their scenes more from past 2, 3 months...bt they are sidekicks only...
magical_mania thumbnail
u knw guyz its nt abt swaron or kriyansh
n i thnk u shudnt blame nx couple
its al creatives mistake
i dun wan dis post 2 end til palki reads dis
she has 2 ans al our questns
so by blamimg swaron is of no use as dy hv nt askd d cvs 2 cut kriyansh part n nw cming bck 2 cvs
plz sum 1 go n post dis link to deir wall
whoever knws
put ur views dun fyt
sory 4 beimg rude if i was
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

AND ANY OTHER COUPLE IS NOT AT ALL IMPORTANT FOR KRIYANSH FANS...

We don't have to do anything  with "what and how much they are being shown" unless or until Kriyansh are shown in well proportion to us...
so Why even Anybody should have any problem about reacting in this way by kriyansh fans...
Why would we'll be bother about any OTHER couple if we are being delivered with equal treatment...
It's OUR message to CVs and I guess nobody has some problem with that...

i agree...we only see d3 for kriyansh ...n mind it 60-70% of d3 fanz r kriyansh/arsha fanz...we dnt care abt other coupes..i personally hate swaron...whch to an extent you'll made me hate by suddenly giving their overdose...but we never fornce any1 to hate swaron...all we ask for is good kriyansh sscene n we dnt get it...is it too much to ask for...if yes tell use we r ready to quit the show...
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swaron502

GUYS IF U DONT REMEMBER WAT RAFI DI POSTED DEN LET ME REMIND U...MJHT BAND KIA GAYA THA BCOZ OF THE FIGHT BETWEEN MAYUR FANS ND SAJAN FANS FIGHT...DO U ALL WANT KI D3 BHI ISI LIE BAND HO JAYE KTUKI SWARON FANS AND KRIYANSH FANS R FIGHTING...!!!!!! GUYS AGAR TUM SBKO LAGA KI AAJ KRIYANSH KAM THE TO YE BHI TO SOCHO KI KITNE EPISODES MEIN SWARON KE SCENES BHI KAM THE...!!!!!! FIGHT KRNE SE  KUCH NHI HOGA...DONTDO DIS IF U WANT KI D3 KE SATH KOI ANHONI NA HO...PLZZZ...PEACE...!!!!!! 1 MORE THING I WUD LIKE 2 ADD...IF U WNT MORE KRIYANSH SCENES DEN PALKI SE LADAI MOL LENE SE KUCH NHI HONE WALA...REQUEST HER...FIGHTING IS IMMATURE...!!!! IF U REQUEST TOH VO TUM SB LOGO KI ZARUR SUNEGI...SO EVRY1 JST CALM DOWN...!!!!!!

Umm thats very sweet of u dear 2 think about the future of D3 ,, i appreciate ur views , But we are heartbroken !!! First  those promos , the Bts and precaps made us wait like hell n all we get is this , i neither want to fight , But this is injustice and we deserve an answer dont we ?? Imagine yourself in our situation , wont u get frustrated ??
Originally posted by: kumjoo

Wait a minute ..NISHNA??

I Appreciate your Concern Dude!! But ..You understand our Frustration right??  ...I don't even want to Come to the fact that what ever they did,..it was not fair ..

But! Things will change hereafter ...And PALKI will know what things will change ...She is the one who said she reads each and every topic in this Forum...So yeah!!  I AM IN FOR THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE She gave us ...She plays with our Emotions ...I AM READY TO FIGHT BACK !!

Look Preety, I do understand the frustration and anger but I don't think you have to take it personally and trust me I'm not saying this as a KriYaansh fan or a SwaRon fan, I'm saying this as a D3ier that's all...plz dont be angry na? for my sake??

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kumjoo

WHO THE HELL IS FIGHTING ...PLEASE ..Personal Request...NO FIGHTING IN THIS THREAD !! PLEASE ...

preety no1 is fighting...its just tat swaron fan who started...
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kriyansh117

Umm thats very sweet of u dear 2 think about the future of D3 ,, i appreciate ur views , But we are heartbroken !!! First  those promos , the Bts and precaps made us wait like hell n all we get is this , i neither want to fight , But this is injustice and we deserve an answer dont we ?? Imagine yourself in our situation , wont u get frustrated ??

Edited by swaron502 - 12 years ago