suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
n  rashi  have planned a kalakari  because urmilla told everyone not to call police  u have to think about this  i am 100% sure now also if modis are millionaires then why 10 lakh i think thats spending money for urmilla n rashi or revenge on modis
Edited by suk19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
False tears from a false Urmilla. She was very eager to convince them not to call the police.

Dhall mei zaroor kuch kalla hai (sp) ðŸ˜†
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

False tears from a false Urmilla. She was very eager to convince them not to call the police.

Dhall mei zaroor kuch kalla hai (sp) ðŸ˜†

i agree dhal wich zaroor kala hai i wish they had
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay why the .. did the Modi's listen to her? Is the question. Did the kidnappers told them not to involve the police? I mean I wouldn't put it passed them to have forgotten this little instruction afterall they couldn't even manage to kidnap the right girl and it took half the night to get behind the truth
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think you would call the police regardless of what the kidnappers have said. Maybe when they find the place where Rashi is, then either Jigar or Ahem will call the police.
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no..as a mother she have frightened..as rashi itself told her not to call the opolice..otherwise she is the first one informed police ...abt it...after that only she said no,!!!!