•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Good moring everyone hope in todays epi they dont just show modis in urims house we get to see some action and lots of goham its been 1week we I havent seen goham moments
Today I think will be about the Modi's finally believing in Rashi being kidnapped, then about arranging to get Rashi back. We may get a Gohem scene if they get as far as Ahem and Gopi leaving to get Rashi, Ahem will set up the bluetooth so will have to sort this out for Gopi.
I also think that we will get some gohem today. Here is my take on what will happen today:

-Ahem calling up MM and telling them that Rashi was really kidnapped
-Koki at first not believing but then willing to go there
-Modi's reaching there
- discussion going on. (Urmi properly going see I told the truth 🤢 Hetal and Jigar feeling bad big time)
-Kidnapper calling (Precap)
-Urmi begging gopi to go
-Koki against it
-Money comes
-Gopi ahem leave (GOHEM scene)

-Precap: Gopi saving Rashi
I hope ysterday precap is not at the end of todays epi , ok tomm we will see gopi reaching the contruction site I am sure they will gopi getting injured for the end of mondays epi . Tues will see ahem rescuing her getting treated maybe at hospital then maybe wed we will see ahem taking care of her if we are lucky. Off course there will be a lot of urmi , rashies drama .modis decision abt rashie coming back to mm mixed in between . We may even get the police arresting the kidnappers cos this is rashies kidnapping and she is offcourse the darling of the cvs so they must give her maximum screen tym. The least they (cv) can give us today is a gohem scene before gopi leaves wud the money.
Originally posted by d-luna88

I also think that we will get some gohem today. Here is my take on what will happen today:

-Ahem calling up MM and telling them that Rashi was really kidnapped
-Koki at first not believing but then willing to go there
-Modi's reaching there
- discussion going on. (Urmi properly going see I told the truth 🤢 Hetal and Jigar feeling bad big time)
-Kidnapper calling (Precap)
-Urmi begging gopi to go
-Koki against it
-Money comes
-Gopi ahem leave (GOHEM scene)

-Precap: Gopi saving Rashi

yeah..agree with you...But i think one scene will also be there...Goham scene before leaving with money...

aham taking classes how to put bluetooth over ears and hear ...