Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nigine

Sonjogal honey the reason why I am writing this post in capital Is I am sick of peaple blaming mehek for anything she does if she cries peaple think she is faking it and so many other things some peaple wrote about her character and all the other peaple in bigg boss are useless peaple, and hopefully u don't mind me saying this but reading somthing in capital does not make u deaf but u should see a doctor for ur brain maybe

You can put your point across without using caps.People in this forum do it everyday.You can also try someday...And maybe you did not know this but writing a whole text in Caps is considered as shouting at least my brains is good enough to realize that...
nigine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: papia

Then you should be more happy because the person you hate most SKY is bashed more than anything else in this forum.

So cheers and please dont shout.

I really don't care what peaple say about sky because he deserves it but mehek from the begining till now she has been a honest person. Sonjogal I am fine but I just don't get what is wrong in writing in capital and why u are making it such a big deal u should chill
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nigine

what else can she do sky is a dog so instead of fighting with an animal it is better to just talk to them and yeah she is not his friend

Reported your post.
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dude/duded just go to edit option and write your topic in small letter...
nigine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonjogl

You can put your point across without using caps.People in this forum do it everyday.You can also try someday...And maybe you did not know this but writing a whole text in Caps is considered as shouting at least my brains is good enough to realize that...

Oh god here we go again, really u have alot of brains right that is why off all things I wrote the first thing that came to ur mind was that I was writing in capital letters. U are like sid when bb aranged a dinner for mehek and sky to sort their problems the only thing that came to sid's mind was the food and why he was not given the same thing
nigine thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

Dude/duded just go to edit option and write your topic in small letter...

Why should I do that it is my post I can write it in anyway I like it and honey I know u mean this in a nice way but yar come on making an issue out of nothing seriously why did she write in capital and I can't beleive everyone is supporting her