Wind and Absence

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wind is to fire, what Absence is to love...it extinguishes the small but rekindles the great...

This is what is Dr A's situation now...his love for Dr N cannot be supressed by pushing her out of the hosp...out of sight need not mean out of mind...this absence of Nidhi will make Dr A realise his love for Nidhi is way too strong and infact this absence will rekindle his feelings in a BIG way...waiting for the day when he will actually confess ...Dr A and Dr N amne-samne and Ashu actually telling that he is hopelessly and irrevoccably in love ..😍 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly! It was heartbreaking to watch them both today in the episode...but also, I think Mallika will also realize that Ashutosh can NEVER be hers.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Indeed...as Nidhis baba said.. no gain without pain...😳

Cant wait to see Ashu ji.. going down on his knees n professing his love for his gal 😍
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u guys r sailing on positive hopes.. bt i m very gussa on Dr. A.. he has fallen big time in my eyes.. coz he compromised his integrity both professionally and personally.. and a man who loses respect cannot b loved..  sorry i m one of those extremitists.. who expect nothing bt ultimate courage and integrity from ones man.. and cowardice jst wont do.. bt it wud b very sweet to c Dr. Ashu professing his love.. tht reminds me of Certain Mr. Darcy..😍..😉..😆..

"In vain I have struggled this will not do, allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. "

😍😍😍
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post dear.

U have echoed exactly what I thought. In this case I am sure it will be...Absence making the heart grow fonder... as they say.

Me too am waiting for the day.. Can't wait for that day to come... 😍
Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Smittu ,🤗 good to see u here 

Hmm, well he knows he is wrong , and i am glad he will realize his budding love for her on his OWN, and will not have some one else to push it , ur in love , ur in love, so fall in love...😆... 

He will know it soon or later by her absence , he will realize her imp in both hospital and in his peekha life ... thats when he realizes its strong enough , but again i dont see he will accept that , he will blur it out to his friend or other who will confront him or so ... 

I dont want him to pounder and think , DO I LOVE HER < after talking to others or listening to others , 

His guilt is already taking a troll on him , so the precap blasting of Mallika 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good post..but i agree with achiever..wat ashu did was totally unfair,unprofesnl...