is Arnav and Khushi's marriage a hate marriage

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
friends do you all really think that will be a hate marriage like Anrav get to knw that shyaam and think Khushi as a gold digger and marry...??πŸ˜•

I just think that in the engagement day la track will end...Nani always says na that Arnav need to marry first so after that Akhash can marry...so now Arnav and Khushi joined hands and planing with match making...for payal and and Akhash...
so without Arnav marry some one Akhash can't marry na so may Arnav and Khushi marry for the sake of payal and Akhash...
then story will be awesome na..now also rocking
what you guys thinkπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love your concept but that would be when Arnav doesn't have suitable bride...there one ready for him...La from land LA LA
so????
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree, i think its gonna be a hate track πŸ˜’ the way its going, it will probs b shown tht everyone thinks khushi is a golddigga, nd she tried to break anjali nd shyam 's marriage, and maybe arnav will marry her to tke revenge πŸ˜’
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
NAHIII..NO HATE MARRIAGE PLEASE!.if its a comprmise between the 2, its ok..but no hate...

A love marriage between Arhi would be so romantic..just imagine!!!..

A hate marriage would be very frustrating..so no hate marraige plzzz..

Im thinking that when shaymu truth will be out, KKG will somwhow go..and will come back after some time since her sister is married here..and a New KKg will make her entrance..and this time ASR wont be able to resist!πŸ˜†
Edited by chupachup - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well this is what is more likely -- because story aage move kaise karegi nahi toh!? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Arnav will marry Khushi that is for sure -- They wont share a lovey dovey relationship in the beginning that is also sure -- Arnav will plan to make life hell for khushi and will think he hates her but will fall more in love with her -- thats all quite expected.πŸ˜‰

I would rather see them married in hate rather than seeing Arnav La marriage. πŸ€’
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nah... I don't think there will b hatred track in their marriage. I am mentioning right frm begining dat either it will b compromise frm both sides or may b arnav try to protect her.

Ur guess is gud but if la will exit den y khushi will agree. If she does for her sister's sake y arnav will agree. If he also agrees den y shyam will agree? Not that will b smthg to watch out for.
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

Nah... I don't think there will b hatred track in their marriage. I am mentioning right frm begining dat either it will b compromise frm both sides or may b arnav try to protect her.

Ur guess is gud but if la will exit den y khushi will agree. If she does for her sister's sake y arnav will agree. If he also agrees den y shyam will agree? Not that will b smthg to watch out for.

I think it will b good if arnav believes khushi nd tries to protect her therefore marries her, i'd love to see this track coz it will b different thn oder shows.
Im sick of da whole 'girl is innocent, bt guy dont believe her, therefore marries her for revenge' πŸ₯±
lol, bt whteva happens it will b interesting nd dhamakedar πŸ˜†
cnt wait for more romantic bits betwee arhi   πŸ˜³
varun2om thumbnail
I don't think that it is a hate marriage because as they were shown in promo kushi was in bridal dress so may be they told th truth
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey ur concept was gud yaar.. If it happens.. it will be gud..
But i don't think so, it will be a hatred one