ASR AND KKG relationship

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think ASR and KKG needed a platform where they could hide their feelings and friendship is one relationship where they can really try to understand each other and hide their physical attraction to a certain extent...

I believe although ASR would hate to admit it ASR respects & admire's KKG and his only defence is not to accept it.

Many of the people here at forum talk about LA and why is treated the way she is when she is genuine person. the answer is ASR doesn't respect LA as she doesn't stand up for herself or have a view of her own. ASR has stomped upon people like those and his AKKAD is all because of that... thats the main difference between KKG and LA. Although I agree LA loves ASR genuinely, she is not suitable just because she will not be happy with ASR.ASR cannot give her what LA wants out of life and LA cant give what ASR needs.

Kushi on the other hand will challenge ASR and will make him realize his faults and praise for his good deeds... ASR needs a firm but a soft hand to hold and walk with him in all walks of life and I think this friendship is a good start. 

What do you think?