Posted: 12 years ago
Parmeet's behavior and taunting abt Karan is sounding a whole lot of insecurities IMHO..

Dude probably wants to feel this important in his own family but does not get to so he demands and expects this from his ILs...He must face he is damaad of the bedi family..As long as he is respected as damaad he should stop comparing himself to Karan..

His insecurities and jealousy is ooozing and he is sounding like a complaining woman...May be even worse than a woman..

I know this section is in the favor of Badi family and hates Hetal but for last few days I have been noticing Parmeet's behavior is of whining and pouting just to create more problems..

Other thing is this TV and bickering abt it..

Why is it a big deal to have a  TV in bedrooms...WHy does Karan need to worry abt Sweetie as much as Hetal?

Vimmi and Satnam both I feel are not right in expecting young ones to sacrifice a stupid TV for family's happiness...What happiness would be ruined if someone watched TV in their room..Forget abt Hetal asking and Karan ordering...Put that issue on a side...On a general level what is wrong in getting a tv in one's bedroom?  Just like what is wrong in going to honeymoon? What is wrong in going and moving out of the house for their career or business..
I agree wid u.i lik d fact tat vimmy-satnam calld karan to hav a wrd.bt their content was stupid.every1 in d house cre for sweety happiness includng mona,if karan tinks for his wife wats wrng in it.hav never seen vimmy satnam tellng d same to parmeet abt his parents,nor hav v seen sweety talkng abt his inlaws to parmeet.i was hpng dem to explain karan to tel hetal we luv her.parmeet is gettng gud respct at his sasural,wat else

Varsha Hi, I agree with you…Parmeet is definitely acting OTT. First of all, he is demanding respect like the damad…fine, but that does not necessarily mean that the in-laws will have to bend over backward to fulfill his respect quotient…the in-laws and even younger brother have to be respect, it isn't a one way street…to me being a daughter I would expect my hubby to respect my parents and brother and at the same time my hubby needs to be respected by my family…it isn't a one way street..Yes, he left his family to support Sweety, but wasn't that his duty as being the husband to support his wife, thus fulfilling his duty, his marriage vows and above all his love for sweety, right. So, why is it considered that he has done a upkar when actually he was something that he was bound by duty and love…to be this is a Mahaan act. Now if this was the other way round where Parmeet wasn't fertile, then what could have been expected of Sweety…would the Indian audience could support a divorce based on Parmeet's infertility?

Fine, he doesn't accept Karan's apology, that his decision and choice and so is Karan's decision and choice, right…to me no one should be force to go against his conscious self to do anything that he can't live with…to Karan hia apology is adequate, to Parmeet it isn't, so what next…Karan doesn't have to bend over his knees to please Parmeet…If he is so unhappy in in-law house…he should take her out and live separately, yes bedis forced him to stay when Sweety's wasn't well, but sure he can reason it out…he is working and capable…and how it is a respectable thing to be a 'ghar damad'…beyond me…to me even the most welcomed guest can out-live their 'welcome". He needs tomove on…and how will he accept Karan/Hetal's kid when he isn't exactly in a cordial relationship with the biological parents…not a happy situation for the baby, who is being put in a dangerous situation….

And really, he should be buying a TV just to give tit-for tat, it really doesn't suit him being the damad..it is not for him to teach Hetal/karan a lesson, too bad if Vimmy/Satnam or daarji can't do it…it vis not is place nor his headache…to me he is crossing the fine line that every relation has to maintain…

Sorry Varsha ..turned out to be a long post…but I so wanted to say it all😃

Kalapi fantastic post and I totally agree with you..

Sweetie is Parmeet's responsibility...Glad he supported her during her losing baby ordeal and moved in with his ILs...But she is better and he is doing well in his business...Its time they move out..He is no way doing any obligation on Bedis by what he has done...They are happy that Parmeet has supported their daughter and offered their home while she was prego and after she lost their baby...But nothing more...he can't walk around with a CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER...If they move out I am sure peace can be brought back into Bedis...Karan would do needful to make sure Hetal does not create any issues..

He is constantly telling Darji or Vimmi and Sweetie abt Karan and how bad he is behaving and breaking bedi family...He has also spoken abt Hetal ghar ki bahu...It is not his business..

If he wants so much importance and respect than why not he try convincing his own family to accept His and Sweetie's marriage..

As I read on the other topic...Gandhis are crazy but Bedis home is a Jail..

looks like CV's r hell bent to make all the characters to -ve except mona and her parents ..😆
parmeet is such a sweet character in the beginning ,now see what he became 🤣

vimmy n satnam always wants parmeet to take good care of sweety ..
then what their probl if karan takes care of his wife ..what an irony .. satnam is atleast better than vimmy ...vimmy is  🤬
Originally posted by muktha_cute

moreover this vimmy complains everything and everytime abt hetal 2 karan
it sounds so cheap and disgusting
do these couple have any privacy
isit a school and hetal is a student,vimmy teacher,karan parent that she always complains abt hetal and want karan 2 punish and scold her
yeh kaisi soch hain
hamesha apni bahu par bete ko shikayat karo
wat she want karan 2 do go and sold,yell at hetal or beat hetal

agree with u .. karan is also hell bent to taunt hetal if vimmy complains ..😡
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kalapi fantastic post and I totally agree with you..

Hi Varsha😃...saw ur post but was too bust at wk to comment...I am alos getting pissed off with him

Sweetie is Parmeet's responsibility...Glad he supported her during her losing baby ordeal and moved in with his ILs...But she is better and he is doing well in his business...Its time they move out..He is no way doing any obligation on Bedis by what he has done...They are happy that Parmeet has supported their daughter and offered their home while she was prego and after she lost their baby...But nothing more...he can't walk around with a CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER...If they move out I am sure peace can be brought back into Bedis...Karan would do needful to make sure Hetal does not create any issues..

Yes, he act like a damad not a son...if he so doesn't like what is going on he needs to move on...I don't think he has a gun on his head for him to stay with Bedis😆

He is constantly telling Darji or Vimmi and Sweetie abt Karan and how bad he is behaving and breaking bedi family...He has also spoken abt Hetal ghar ki bahu...It is not his business..

Doesn't suit his relationship.. Varsha.I know someone who did similar things being damad to a DIL of a household..later it came to be known that he actually had bad intention on her...

If he wants so much importance and respect than why not he try convincing his own family to accept His and Sweetie's marriage..

So agree...couldn't that be his normal course of action instead to staying with in-laws...what applies to KAran applies to him too in this regard...

As I read on the other topic...Gandhis are crazy but Bedis home is a Jail..

I fav quote of the day👏😆

Originally posted by pesi11

looks like CV's r hell bent to make all the characters to -ve except mona and her parents ..😆
parmeet is such a sweet character in the beginning ,now see what he became 🤣

vimmy n satnam always wants parmeet to take good care of sweety ..
then what their probl if karan takes care of his wife ..what an irony
.. satnam is atleast better than vimmy ...vimmy is  🤬

Agreed Pesi 1000%, what applies to one should apply to the other too...
I think the Bedis do give freedom, even if its a little bit.
I donot think its about Hetal and the TV either... Hetal
ALWAYS finds faults with the Bedis no matter how hard
they try.  I wish she'd just disappear.

As for Permeet and Sweety... they need to leave the
Bedi household  I agree that this Permeet is competing
with Karen.  Its Karen's home for Pete's sake.  Permeet
should not be given the priority Vimmy and hubby, Darji etc.
are giving.  Sweety also needs to open her eyes, adopt
a baby and leave Hetal alone. 

As for Ketki and Ambaji... greatly disappointed.
Take a look at Hetal first and see how dutyful and obedient
bahu she is to the Bedis🤢 and let Mona carry on with
her job and stop interfering!!😡   They both have "Control"
issues.

I dont have anything else to add.  I am seriously going to stop
watching this show if CVs cannot think of better storyline.
Originally posted by Kalapi

Agreed Pesi 1000%, what applies to one should apply to the other too...

Pesi & Kalapi you hit the nail on the head...Here we have people judging Hetal with on measuring stick and rest with another..

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander..

But NO hate and dislike for Hetal is sooo obvious and prominent that rest gets scotfree for their doing...By saying this I no way condone Hetal's behavior..