Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love your suggestion Nafisa. Goki is just perfect πŸ˜ƒ

😭 am stil not able to watch this vm Chika, stupid copyright law in germany 😑

The relationship of Goki is what makes this show work. Because Gopi is so innocent and listens to everything she is told there has to be a strong person looking out for her and that person is my personal heroine koki (who need wonder woman or supergirl of Kokila Modi is in the house?πŸ˜†) Just love the fact that Koki is very strict with Gopi but sometimes has a really hard time to not turn into a softy because of Gopi.

Also I would love for Koki to start calling Gopi dikra or just Gopi that would just be perfect!!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
So its decided than,Goki is the new Koki-Gopi nickname,any objections,raise now or forever remain silentπŸ˜†,just saw eveyone else's posts,there quite heart-clenching!πŸ˜›
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@chika thts a nice nickname u have chosen for our  koki n gopi n the vm ws lovely i jus adore koki n gopi n truly love the intense  relationship between the bth she loves gopi alot n its nice to see tht jus luv the bth of them...  kokila has given the love n affection to gopi as a mother as she didnt gt the love tht she needed in her childhood...

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMFG VM to one of all time fave fave pieces of music!!! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

OK Let me go watch it a zillion times now! πŸ˜³

Hey howcome I didnt see the episode where Gopi is so happy and runs and touches Koki's feet? Can anyone remember when that scene was plz!
Edited by ShaunSA - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

OMFG VM to one of all time fave fave pieces of music!!! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

OK Let me go watch it a zillion times now! πŸ˜³

Hey howcome I didnt see the episode where Gopi is so happy and runs and touches Koki's feet? Can anyone remember when that scene was plz!

That what i was thinking,what episode is it!!!!!!?😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

That what i was thinking,what episode is it!!!!!!?😳

first day of Gopi's learning when the first masterji/Guruji came to Modi Bhavan to teach her, Gopi went to thank Kokila by touching her feet for a blessing and hugged her.

You can see the moment on 6.20 secs in this video 

and with English Subtitles here from Dhruvie's thread

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I love this post... Just by reading what you have written made me cry and i cried more when I watched the video... Thanks a ton...πŸ˜ƒ .. I always loved Kokila n Gopi... I cannot wait for the day she calls her gopi dikra and gopi calls her Maa... awww.. it will be wonderful...πŸ˜ƒEdited by ani_gr - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

first day of Gopi's learning when the first masterji/Guruji came to Modi Bhavan to teach her, Gopi went to thank Kokila by touching her feet for a blessing and hugged her.

You can see the moment on 6.20 secs in this video 

and with English Subtitles here from Dhruvie's thread

Thanks Nafisa!!

I so want to see the vm and am not far form deciding to visit my au pair family in the UK just to be able to see this
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Thanks Nafisa!!

I so want to see the vm and am not far form deciding to visit my au pair family in the UK just to be able to see this

This was part of the VM!πŸ˜†