Sunny and Sky in Love..article

Posted: 12 years ago

Bigg Boss 5: Sunny Leone, Akashdeep Saigal in love?

po*n star Sunny Leone and Akashdeep Saigal aka Sky have bonded extremely well right from the day Sunny Leone entered the Bigg Boss 5 house. Sky even seems to have knowledge of Sunny Leone's po*n status though she has not revealed it so far. The two have been supporting each other in many ways. By the looks of it, one tends to wonder whether Sunny and Sky are merely good friends or whether they have fallen in love with each other. 

On day 58, Sky picked a fight with Siddharth Bhardwaj by unnecessarily teasing him with Shraddha. Though Siddharth tried to clear the air, Sky kept insisting. Siddharth goes and confides the matter with Shraddha who confronts Sky. A fight ensues and Sky is so frustrated that he wants to leave the Bigg Boss house. As usual, Akashdeep goes to Sunny and expresses his desire to go home, Sunny explains to him that though he could easily leave the house, he should take a minute to think of his mother, who would want his son to fight back and not run away as a coward.

It is quite likely that Sunny's friendly advice will be well accepted by Akashdeep as the two seem inseparable in the Bigg Boss 5 house.
Looks like PB gave money for this article to be published to divert her love angle.
who wrote this bogus??????
Originally posted by deepu221

Looks like PB gave money for this article to be published to divert her love angle.
who wrote this bogus??????

PB will be J ...her lover sky babu is in love with sunny rani..peeth peeche? ðŸ˜†
pooja bedi tweeted sunny is happily married wot is this now?
Sunny is married a what?She is 30 yrs old i know.
sunny married or not..sky tho uske peeche hai..any day better choice than Bedi.
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Sunny is married a what?She is 30 yrs old i know.

sunny is married... PB tweeted like 2 days back saying it
I think her wiki says,she is not..
but the advice ws given by juhi and sunny just did HAAN MEN HAN MILANA...

GET A LIFE DUDE WHO EVER IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS ARTICLE...

Now I have no choice but to plot the death of Sky.