AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Aishuuu, waiting for your update eagerly!
^^i'm kinda confused as to what to do. I have most of the requests done, but not all of them
And I think there are a few unedited spots
So should I just post what I have or wait for the reqs to come in, finish them all, and post them together?
OMG Aishu =D So I just saw the ones your posted there, so cute!

Can I req something in the style of the "Shattered" sig? 😳
^^OMG!!! thanks a lot di!!
And of course! You know that this shop is always open for you, right?
^ You're the BEST.❤️
I know you already got a ton of reqs so take all the time you need. 😳

If you could make it in this style?

Pics:

Text: His eyes tell everything.

Thank you so much! :D 🤗
Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

^^i'm kinda confused as to what to do. I have most of the requests done, but not all of them
And I think there are a few unedited spots
So should I just post what I have or wait for the reqs to come in, finish them all, and post them together?

Oooh, are any of those requests mine? *does a hopeful little jig*

Hmm, I think you should just post what you have, both requests and freebies, because often what happens is that if you have too many gifs on one page, or even too many creations, it tends to freeze up so those whose computers have bad internet connection cannot view the page.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Oooh, are any of those requests mine? *does a hopeful little jig*

Hmm, I think you should just post what you have, both requests and freebies, because often what happens is that if you have too many gifs on one page, or even too many creations, it tends to freeze up so those whose computers have bad internet connection cannot view the page.

Ummm,
*tries to hide face shamefully in my chunari*
*realizes that I am not wearing a chunari!*
I have 1/2 of your request done.
The ASR one. I'll pm you that right now if you want.

Actually this is what I have left to finish:
Lola di's anim sigg
Your RSR avis
Bidz's avi
and the unedited request thing
Originally posted by lola610

ME!ME!ME!ME!ME!

Here's me, fashionably late as always... first of all,

Awww, that's no problem at all. Hehe
Der se aaye, magar durust aaye

Congratulations Greetings eCards Scraps Gifs

I am so extremely proud of you, kya bataaun... for being such an adorable friend with taste so similar to mine that our conversations could go on forever without me losing interest, a pure-hearted bhakt who expresses deep devotion in all that she does, and a creative genius who has come suchhh a long way from her first sig 😲
👏
Haaaiii Raam!!
Di, I swear! I want to come out of this comp screen and hug you right now!
You are so sweet!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I am a good friend because you are a GREAT friend. My siggies are bhaktiful becaues your bhaktifulness has rubbed off on me, hehe. And the genius...err
well, idk whatchyou talkin about.
I am totally in awe of how quickly you morphed into a thorough professional, and still somehow has the humility to pass the credit onto us
😆
The thoughtfulness that you put into each and every one of your creations shines through them, each one so unique from the other and so perfect for its respective theme and pics. Rest assured there will ALWAYS be an "Aishu's spot" in my dabba, and more often than not also as my avi, to flash both your skills and my dosti with one who's so skilled every time I post somewhere 😆 I feel very fortunate to have found a dost like you 🤗
PROFESSIONAL? (I would have posted a big fat laugh out loud here if not for my resolution)
Of course the credit goes to you all! Nahi toh mere siggs mein improvement kaisi aatei? They'd be the same as the ones I first made.
Ok enough senti business, carry on with your awesomeness and expect boatloads of requests/DEMANDS on mythos and OUAT from this very high-maintenance "coolest" friend of yours 😎 Love how you introduced me 🤣 And trust me the feeling's mutual ;)
Naaah, you're not just cool.
You're ICE COLD!
*i "borrowed" that dialogue from disney*
hehe, anywhos, those suggestions are always welcome
feel free to come in any time and demand whatever you want from my dukaan

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago

Aishuuu!!!!

Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank youThank you! Thank you!

Thank you SO SO SO SO SO much for my request, I LOVE it!

OMG, the coloring is absolutely fabulous! I would never have conceived of coloring it purple and peach, but you pulled it off so amazingly and the avis look divinely GORGEOUS! Aaaiiieee, thank you so much, I LOVE them! Using them at once, they are shooo cute! Love you for this!

I'm tempted to use so many emoticons right now, but I won't since that'd be pretty stupid, me being in your shop and all, lol!

Take your time with my other request, I know you're working really hard!
Aishuuu! OMG my req <3 You are one brillliant, talented girl! Thank you SO much! Thank youuu! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗