jeenie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi there am doing todays update please forgive me for any mistakes.
episode starts with all bahus crying. and kartik is looking sadly at lovely.shes leaving when suddenly all kids say please k chacha stop L chachi.she is walikng towards the door and k having flashbacks of all good times and his wedding.suddenly he says stop.he says he had married her and promiced her to be with her in all good bad times.so he said howcome now in this time i dont support u.am always with u.masa says remember ur talks like this wont change my mind.k says when am i saying u should change ur faisla.he says jus now babusa said he,ll support u.he says ive learnt that from him i should do the same.am telling u my faisla that am leaving this house.👏everyone shocked.lovely says dont punish urself because of me.he says ive married u i love u how can i leave u👏👏 masa gobsmacked😃 simran says please stop them.bittu crying says please stop them.masa says no its k,s own faisla.he says everyone dont tell masa to stop me. my faisla wont change.bittu crying says what will i do when i miss u😭k says am leaving this house not ur heart.one by one all brothers come and remind him of his childhood.k says to L take blessings of babusa and masa.babusa blesses them masa jus stands back and runs upstairs.everyone crying and kids.k and L leave😭 masa runs in her room shuts door but babusa opens it. shes talking to herself how can k go against her and talke lovelys side😡 babusa looks angry and says ur bahu and son have left this house but ur garoor is there.she says what do u want that i should support k in his wrong doing and cry for him! he says how can u be so stone hearted.she says if i was wrong why did u support me because he said i promiced u.but he says ive told u many times ur rules are wrong and it will break the family.and this is what has happened.masa says u balame me instead of lovely she always went againt my rules.outside L and K  looking sad.L  has flashbacks of some good moments .babusa says lovely was different but she never upset u or insulted u in anyway.he says he is upset with her she never gave lovely a chance.he says what u think that u can say anything to L  and K  will keep quiet.he says am proud of my son that hes supporting his wife👏 out side L and K looking sad. kartik says he cant stay where fingers r pointed at his wife👍🏼again babusa says after what happened open ur eyes for now the truth is because of ur rules ur son and bahu have left. and because of that one day everyone will leave.👍🏼 masa has flash backs of what has happened. suddenly she says what kind of mother am i i didnt stop my  son.outside L  says shes guilty that k has to leave his family  because of her mistakes. he says its not ur fault. i was equal in it.lets go he says. screen goes in two masa crying and k and L Leaving. precap k and  L  in a restaurant. lovely picking her phone and then she says to k i have really good plan how masa will take us back!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot jeenie..great update...😊
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly what i expected in the epis
ode. thanks.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update buddy 
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
thanks fornthe lovely update...i m only reading updates these days not watching show any more